#25 Who

September 13th 2018

Aurora's Pov

"I-Ivan?" I ask unsure of myself. The Ivan I knew looked very different.

"YES!" He yelled loudly making me shrink away from him.

"W-what happened to you?" I asked scared of how he's acting. He was also bipolar but he wasn't as crazy as his mother.

"You happened to me. Everything was fine till you appeared back in our lives. You come and then my family gets killed. Then I'm taken to New York and am forced to make an incredibly difficult decision. Your father made me pick to continue my family's destroyed mafia, merge with your fathers mafia, or die." He said angrily walking towards the balcony.

I gasp. Mafia?

"M-mafia?" I ask scared. He spins and looks at me with a mocking smile.

"You didn't know your poor Daddy runs the worlds biggest and ruthless mafia? Oh no did I spoil the surprise? Your Bubba helps him kill people too. Actually all your brothers kill people even your Gab. Alessandro is actually the heir so he'll run the mafia when he's of age. Your family has killed thousands of innocent civilians." He said.

Tears started to form in my eyes and he watched me with a sick smile on his face.

"And you know what. Your father even tried to kill me. I chose the death option but he missed. I was in a coma for months and had to have face surgery. That's why I look different."

I started to cry, tears were pouring down my face. I couldn't believe what Ivan was saying. My daddy kills people? Innocent people? More tears poured out of my eyes.

"It's all your fault Aurora. If you would've stayed out of my life I wouldn't have had to deal with all of this. I could have been at home reading a book but here I am getting revenge for my family on the selfish little brat that ruined everyone's lives. Even your mothers. She only moved because of you." He said resting his elbows on the balcony a gun was in his hand making my eyes go wide.

"Y-You're w-wrong I-Ivan. I-it's n-not m-my f-fault." I said and then there was a bang. Blood was spilling out of the gunshot wound and then there was a crunch of a body hitting the pavement.

Lorenzo's Pov

After talking with all of the families and dancing with Aurora I notice Alessandro looking worriedly around the room and walking towards us. Right before he was in arm's length we heard a bang.

"WHERES AURORA?!" I yell out.

Diego's Pov

After many dances and drinks and lots of girls asking me for my number I see a anxious Alessandro going towards dad. But before I could even question what was going on I heard the sound of a gun going off. Making everyone duck and dads loud voice yelling.

"WHERES AURORA?!"

Matteo's Pov

Aurora looked so happy tonight she was dancing her heart out and eating all of her favorite foods. But for me I was forced to dance with multiple girls who are interested in marriage. It's very hard being in a mafia family let alone being gay. I haven't told anyone except for Alessandro because he walked in on me have sex with a guy. But otherwise no one knows.

After drinking away I see Alessandro with a uneasy look on his face. I watch as he makes his way to dad but before he can we all hear a gunshot and quickly duck.

"WHERES AURORA?!"

Alfonso's Pov

Alessio and I were doing shots at the bar when a girl walked up to me and started to leave kisses on my neck making me push her away in disgust. Right when I was about to yell at her for acting like a slut a gun was shot and everyone was ducking. I watched dad yell in panic.

"WHERES AURORA?!"

Antonio's Pov

After hiding out in the bathroom for over an hour trying to avoid all the slutty girls and the obnoxious fuck boys. I walk back into the ballroom to find what Gabriel was doing. We both hate attending events like this because there is nothing for us to do. Most of the time we end up sneaking out and texting Matteo.

After finding him dancing with a girl who is practically laying on him I walk over. M

"Need help?" I whispered to him. I watch him nod slowly.

"Sorry miss but I need to steal my brother for a moment." I said and looked at the girl. She looked at me furiously.

"Well the s," she was interrupted by the sound of a gun.

"WHERES AURORA?!"

Gabriel's Pov

This song has to be one of the longest songs. This girl hasn't let me get a word in. She either won't stop talking or won't stop humming.

I groan as I see Antonio coming over. I'm thanking him in my head.

"Sorry miss but I need to steal my brother for a moment." Antonio said and stared at the girl. She looked at him furiously.

"Well the s," she was interrupted by the sound of a gun.

"WHERES AURORA?!"

Nonno's Pov

"This is wonderful isn't it, Sofia?" I asked my loving wife. She finally has a granddaughter. She looks up at me lovingly.

"Ye," she's cut off my the sound of a gun. I quickly pull her down and cover her so she doesn't get shot. I hear lots of people screaming but over everyone's screams. I hear my son's yelling.

"Well the s," she was interrupted by the sound of a gun.

"WHERES AURORA?!"