#20 In

August 12th 2018

Alessandro's Pov

After bambina woke up I carried her to the dining room which was just filled with our brothers and Father because we didn't want her to be overwhelmed walking into a group of big people so we decided to let the family come in slowly so she wouldn't get scared.

The first ones to come in were our grandparents. Nonna Sofia and Nonno Angelo walk in and come straight to bambina and give her a deathly tight hug. She looks over at me with wide eyes.

"This is your Nonna and Nonna Sofia and Angelo Dads mother and father." I said softly once they let her sit back in her seat. She nods and gives them both a small smile.

Next to come in are my dads older brother and his wife with their 3 boys.

"This is Dads brother Alessandro and his wife Chiara," Diego says but then continues, "Yes Bubba is named after him." I smile as Bambina looks at my with big eyes. 

"This is my oldest son Alessio, my middle child Enzo, and my youngest Aldo." Zio Alessandro says as he points to each of his sons.

"Uncle in Italian is Zio and Aunt is Zia. So you call them Zio Alessandro and Zia Chiara. Cousin in Italian is cugnia or cugnio depending if it is a girl or boy but lucky for you your the only girl." I said and gave her hand a squeeze.

They quickly sit down and then Dads younger sister comes in with her husband and 2 boys.

"This is Zia Lucia, dads sister and her husband Zio Armando. They have two boys, cugnio Adriano and cugnio Giorgio." They all smile and sit down.

"Lastly Dads younger brother Zio Carlo and Zia Aria. They have 4 boys, Salvatore, Luigi, Marco, and Carlo Jr." I said and she leans closer to me scared of the new people.

Aurora's Pov

I look around at the full table scared. I try to find Daddy in the mix of people because there are two many people for me to remember. Once I find him sitting at the other end of the table I quickly get off my chair and run to him. He quickly scoops me up holds me close to him.

"Shh. It's okay bambina. I know there are so many new faces. Shh. Let's have some food and then we can get to know all of these people." Daddy said calmly while rubbing my back and bouncing his leg a little. I nod and snuggle closer to him.

"Do you want to eat with me or one of your brothers?" Daddy asked me and I slowly peaked out to see everyone including my brothers watching me.

"Gab" I whisper to daddy who nods his head and gets up taking me to Gab. When he sees we're headed towards him he smiles and reaches his arms out at me.

I copy his arms and everyone laughs at me. When I finally reach him I sit in his lap and wait for food to be served.

After Gab fed me lots of Italian food including gelato we all go to the living room where there are a bunch of couches and blankets. Matty steals me from Gab and wraps me up into a little blanket burrito before sitting me on his lap while the rest of the family comes in.

After many hours of visiting and my yawns D finally takes me to bed. I happily snuggle under the blankets next to Bubba and fall asleep to his loud snores.

The next morning at breakfast I decide to sit next to Bubba and my new cousin Alessio. Bubba and Alessio both give me their bacon and I give each of them a bite of my Nutella waffle.

Nonna Sofia gasped when Daddy gave me the Nutella from home. She then continued to yell at Daddy for the unhealthy food he was giving his 'growing Bambina' everyone else was laughing while I ate my chocolatey breakfast.

After breakfast Adriano, Gab, and Giorgio took me outside to a giant play set and we swung on the swings and slid down the slide.

Bubby , Ant, Enzo, and Aldo took me swimming in Nonnos favorite pool. All my Zia's kept saying I was adorable and that they wanted me, while my Zio's said that they weren't having any more kids.

I giggled and laughed all day.