[6]"Ok Stevie, we'll be waiting here"

Just hours later the sun shone bright through the window lighting up the living room. Your still half asleep but can hear Tony's voice trying to wake up peter. "Come on kid its eleven thirty, your late to training with Clint, get to the gym".

"Nooo, Mr Stark please 5 more minutes", he replies groggily.

"Nope, sorry get up, he's waiting for you. Here's a cereal bar, eat it on the way"

You hear a grunt and feet shuffling away so it seems Tony was successful in getting him up. You drift in and out of sleep for a few more minutes catching snippets of conversation from the kitchen. It's then you notice your still leaning into Bucky so you put your head further into his chest hiding your face from the light.

Somethings bothering you but you can't tell exactly what. Every time you try and wake up your body tries to force sleep again and everything spins, even with your eyes shut your body feels like its being thrown around. Bucky notices your head rolling slightly and gently grabs your face pushing aside loose strands of hair. "Are you ok sweetheart?"

You try to open your mouth but it makes you feel sick so instead you pout and tuck your head back in. Steve sees this and walks over, crouching in front of you both, his eyebrows drawn together. Gently, he places a hand on your back as he speaks to you. "Y/n. Can you tell me what's wrong?". You don't reply, but you gently shake your head.

You cant tell them because you don't even know what's wrong.

His thumb starts slowly stroking your back. "Ok baby, Buck I think I'm gonna get her some food maybe she's just sick from all the junk yesterday". He nods in response. Steve comes back less than a minute later with a single piece of plain toast and places it on the sofa next to Bucky. "I'm meant to have a meeting now, should I cancel?"

"No Steve its ok, I'll try get her to eat and call you if we need you".

"Ok I'll be back as soon as it's over", he leans down and places a kiss on Bucky's forehead whilst gently stroking your hair before he leaves. Bucky smiles after him before turning down to face you still in his arms.

He breaks off a small piece of toast and gently pulls you away just enough so your head isn't hiding anymore. He places a hand over your eyes to block the sun before speaking in a low whisper, "y/n can you open your eyes please?". You frown as you try to but quickly scrunch them shut again. "Ok that's ok you don't have to, could you please eat some toast for me?"

You feel too sick so shake your head, hearing a small worried sigh. "Y/n please just one tiny bite and you can go back to sleep". You really want to sleep so you open your mouth and feel the toast on your lips. You take a tiny bite and turn away again to go to sleep. It feels heavy in your mouth so takes a moment to swallow.

Bucky sits there and holds you tight worried it has something to do with your accident yesterday. If you're not feeling better by the time Steve comes back he's decided to take you to Bruce.

Every 10 minutes he gently rocks you awake and places a small piece of toast in your mouth coaxing you. Reluctantly, but wanting to make him happy, you eat it.

An hour later Steve walks back in looking at the plate with over half the toast left. Buck looks up to him with a worried glance and says, "I think we should go back to Bruce, I'm worried it's her head". Steve agrees and gently picks you up with one hand between your shoulder blades pressing you into him and the other under your legs.

You all walk down the hall to find bruce in his lab. "Hey sorry buddy", says Bucky, interrupting. "Um, y/n woke up today and she hasn't said anything and she's barely eating I don't think she's feeling well, can you check it's not her head?"