[8]"Ready, set, kill!"

You wandered around the corridors for a while not knowing where she was until you walked into the kitchen to see her, Steve, Clint and Nat sat talking. "Hey Wanda! Can you help me win a robot fight?" You said with devious grin making everyone stare at each other.

You lifted your eyebrows to signal her to read your mind, after a moment she returned your devious grin. "And you think this will work?" she asked

"I've ran the calculations and in theory it should work yes".

"That's good enough for me", and you both left leaving everyone looking rather worried.

Clint looked up to Steve, "are we going to allow this?".

"I don't know. I don't even know what's going on". He bit his lip and looked to Natasha who just replied with, "I cant wait to see what happens". Which unsurprisingly didn't settle Steve's nerves.

Back in the lab peter was finishing the wiring on his design. He was happy to see how small and weak yours looked but that also filled him with worry. But he had a few plans of his own. He looked up to see you walk back in cupping something between your hands, he tried to see what it was but you were hiding it well. That can't be good but he brushed it out of his mind confident that he would still win.

You walked back over to your robot hoping peter was worried about what you were doing, it's better for you if he's distracted. Pressing a button on the keyboard a small hatch opened and you placed the small triangle into the middle of a slighter bigger circle and closed it back up. "I'm done!" You shout.

Tony smiled and shouted to the other side of the room, "Pete are you done?"

"Yea Mr Stark, I think I'm done".

Tony stood up smiling, rubbing his hands together, "ok then, go ask everyone if they want to watch and meet me at the basketball court at one o'clock, that's fifteen minutes!" He left leaving you and Pete.

You spoke first, "lets leave them here and go tell everyone then come back for them".

He agreed and you both ran upstairs back to the kitchen happy to see they hadn't moved. "Hey dad! We're having a robot war do you wanna come see me kick Petes ass?!"

"Language y/n, and yes of course".

Pete made a scoffing noise confident he will beat you. Clint looked up and said, "well I think peter is going to win so I'll be there!"

Everyone agreed to watch with each person picking their sides. "Great! Tell anyone else you see on the way and meet at the basketball court at one".

After collecting your robots the avengers all assembled outside. On one end of the court you sat with Steve, Nat and Wanda whilst peter stood at the other end with Bucky, Clint and Bruce. Tony in the middle as he was the referee. "Ok!" Shouted Tony. "You both knew the restrictions I hope you've kept to them here are the rules. The robots will not leave the concrete court and no one can leave the areas your all stood in because, honestly, I haven't safety checked these things".

At this Bruce visibly stepped back. "I guess they're the only rules I have so everyone get ready". Pete held up his controller while you lay down on your stomach with two computers in front of you, one allowed you to see through the robots eyes so you didn't have to look up and the other acted as the controls.

You used this moment to look at Petes design and noticed he had modified one of his xbox controllers as his controls. It's a good idea but it seems he doesn't have a backup plan if it malfunctions or any of the buttons stop working, that's one weakness. You then noticed his robot only had wheels to move so it was screwed if you could find a way to break them, second weakness. It was then you saw the small tubing travelling from the body up the arms and you knew what he was going to do.