[49]"what the hell?"

The noise woke you and Steve up as Bucky ran in from the bathroom, "what the hell?" He asked. "FRIDAY, whats going on?...FRIDAY?! Tony?!" There was no response from either of them and he started to panic.

"Hello avengers", a voice sounded through the speakers but none of you could tell who it was. However the accent was unmistakable. Russian.

Steve and Bucky both looked visibly scared which made you even more terrified.

"I see you've been upgrading your security Tony. It's to bad it's not good enough to keep me out".

The voice sounded harsh and gravelly. The kind you'd imagine to belong to a tall, older, scary looking man.

"Now. I am somewhere in your tower. Unfortunately, all your doors are locked and can only be opened through me".

Everyone else must be panicking and trying to find him. Especially Tony. This man trespassed into his compound, hacked his security again and is taunting him with it.

"Now I won't drag this out".

He cleared his throat and began speaking again in Russian.

"Longing. Rusted. Furnace..."

Bucky let out a pained scream and dropped to his knees, hands scratching at his head as if he was trying to get something out.
Steve ran over and grabbed at his shoulders and head speaking desperately. "Buck hold on! Please hold on! Don't listen. They don't work anymore hold on. Hold on for us".

You could clearly hear the fear in his voice. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop the winter soldier if he took over bucks body again.

"Daybreak. Seventeen. Benign. Nine..."

"AHHHHH", the man screamed as he tried to hold on, breathing heavier with every word.

"Homecoming. One. Freight car".

For a moment everything went silent. Bucky still breathed heavy but he didn't seem to be in pain anymore. Steve was too scared to say anything, he didn't even move, just incase.

"Soldier?"

"Ready to comply".

Steve's eyes widened as he held The others face. "Buck?! Buck?! You need to come back".
He pulled the man's face so up so he could look into his eyes as a last attempt at snapping him out of it before he attacked anyone.
But when he made eye contact he didn't see the winter soldier.

"Buck?" Steve questioned.
"It wasn't me", he heaved out. "I didn't say anything".

They turned around to see you, out of bed and staring at them with empty eyes.
"Y/n?" Steve said panicked. As he was about to run forward the man spoke again.

"Go near her and I'll kill her right now".

Bucky was trying to find the energy to stand up and Steve froze on the spot. The door to the room suddenly opened and you walked out.
Steve ran after you but it closed again right in his face.
"Y/N!! Y/N!!" He screamed, slamming his fists on the doors with all his power.

Bucky staggered over, still weak after hearing the words. He threw his body into the door but it didn't even budge.

"Y/N!!!!" They screamed into the door feeling completely helpless.

You roamed the halls, your silhouette moved silently through the red lit rooms. Alarms still blared around you.

Tony was stuck in his lab. After he heard the words he'd been punching the walls non stop with his suit to try and get to you. He knew Bucky was in the medbay with you and Steve and now there was a chance the winter soldier was stuck there with you.