[46]"Do you remember?"

Bruce, Tony and Sarah all walked back into the medbay where the last bits were being put into place. Tony chuckled as he saw you sat in bed surrounded by fluffy blankets.
"Is everything ok?" Asked Clint.
"Of course!" Said Tony, "just one thing. "I don't know who's looking through my servers and I don't know how. So I think the safest thing to do is all stay in the tower. The cameras may be breached but I'm going to set up new ones and it's still safer than anywhere else".

Everyone looked slightly worried but agreed anyway. "Can I help?" Asked Peter, "we're done moving stuff now and we can't stay in here".
"I want to help"
"Me to!" Said the rest of the kids.
"Fine!" Sighed Tony, "I suppose I could use some help and y/n needs rest, let's go!"
Bruce did a quick check on you and noticed you still weren't reacting. "If there's any issue or you want me to check something press that button and I'll be right here. For now, just keep doing this. I'll be back later to change the bandage".

Once everyone was gone Steve and Bucky wriggled into the bed with you and covered themselves in the blankets. They flicked on the tv that was sat at the opposite wall and put your favourite film wall-e on.
They watched the little robot pick up rubbish and wheel himself back to his trailer. It was relaxing, for the start of the film there were barely any words, just the little noises coming from the robot or music from his little tv. Your dads started to realise why you liked this film so much.

After around half an hour Bucky felt a slight pressure on his chest. Looking down, he saw your head leaning against him. He swore you weren't like that a minute ago.
He looked back at the tv and watched as the little robot showed the other all his favourite things until he felt you move again. This time he knew he didn't imagine it as he looked over to Steve who was also now looking.

"Y/n?" Steve whispered gently and you looked up at him with big eyes. "Hi baby girl", he sounded as if he was going to cry, which was likely for Steve.
"Are you ok?" You responded by leaning over and wrapping your arms around his neck and he immediately hugged you tight.

Bucky pressed the button and Bruce ran in, "is everything ok?!" He asked frantically but calmed down after seeing you.
"Oh y/n, your back!" He ran over and crouched in front of you. "Hey, so I need to ask you some questions, do you think you can answer them?"

You shrugged so he asked, "do you know where you went?" You shook your head No so he asked a different question. "Can you describe what they were driving?" Again you shook your head.
"Do you remember?" He got quite concerned when you said no to that aswel.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?" With another shake he sighed quietly and asked one more thing.
"Do you know where you are now?" Thankfully you nodded, he was relieved about that. "That's good!" He said gently, trying to make you feel better before he stood up and spoke to your dads. "The blood work will be done in an hour, it might show us why she doesn't remember. Until then keep her relaxed, offer her some food but don't force it, we don't want any stress".

They thanked him again, just glad you were back safe with them.

Bruce immediately went to find Tony who stood halfway up a ladder, screwing a camera into the wall. "Tony! Y/n doesn't remember anything. There are no obvious injuries and the cut on her hand looks accidental like it was caught on something".
Tony looked down whilst still trying to put up the camera, "ok, so why are you telling me that? Your the doctor".
"Because we have no reason for why they took her!!" He almost shouted.

Tony paused and thought about it. "Really? You can't find anything?"
Bruce took his glasses off and started pacing at the bottom of the ladder. "No! There are no physical signs of anything. I'm still waiting for the blood results but so far nothing! And if they wanted to send a message to any of us why did they bring her back?! If they knew she was smart and needed her help they wouldn't have brought her back once they'd already caught her! It doesn't make sense!"