Not all those who wander are lost

The adults were joking around, drinking a few beers when all the kids walked in.
"Hey guys are you ok?" Asked Tony.
"We wondered where y/n is" said Peter. "She left like half an hour ago and I've tried to look for her but I don't know where she went".
"She's probably wondering around again, I found her about forty five minutes ago and took her back up" said Clint.

"Hey FRIDAY where's y/n" Tony asked his AI. But when it hadn't replied a few seconds later he tried again but spoke slower. "FRIDAY, where is y/n?"
Still nothing.
"FRIDAY?!... what the hell" he mumbled taking out his phone. "FRIDAY?"
Bucky started to get tense as he ran upstairs to check the bedrooms and the library. Bruce went to check all the labs and Steve checked all the other rooms.

"I'll look at the cameras" said Tony pulling up a hologram from his phone. "What the hell" he mumbled.
"What's wrong?"
Tony's eyebrows furrowed as he stood up. "They aren't working properly I think someone has done something. Kids sit down! Do not move!" He yelled.
Everyone ran back into the room. "She's not upstairs"
"Or in the labs"
"I checked all the rooms I can't find her. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Steve shouted at Tony.

"Hold on I'm trying to fix it" Tony panicked, pressing buttons.
"FRIDAY? FRIDAY are you back?!"
"Hello sir"
"Why weren't you answering?!"
"I'm sorry I did not hear you calling for me, what can I help you with".
"Where is y/n?!?!" He practically screamed.
"She opened the front door twenty three minutes ago but I can no longer find a trace on her".
"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" Bucky asked now in a full rage.
"She no longer appears to be on the premises".

No one said anything, wondering if they heard the AI right.
Tony snapped out of it and took charge. "Bruce, try and find out what happened with the system, make sure security hasn't been breached, try and find where the video footage from the cameras has gone. Clint stay here with the kids do not leave them, we don't know what's happened. Steve buck we need to check outside". He pulled flashlights from a draw and handed them out, "we'll check the swing first".

The two super soldiers immediately sprinted out at the words and left Tony to try and run after them. As they got to the tree, a small torch lay alone on the floor.
"She was here, where is she now?!" Shouted Steve with tears falling from his eyes.
Tony was now thinking the worst and started to run in the other direction, "I'm checking the gate! Check the perimeter and meet back upstairs. Bruce?" He said into his phone. "Can you turn on the emergency flood lights? All the lights you can get on".

A few seconds later the area was lit up as Tony walked up to the gate.
He stared in horror as it was wide open. "What the hell!!!" He said to himself through gritted teeth.
"FRIDAY, how long has the gate been open?"
"I'm sorry sir all communication from that time has been erased".
"What do you mean erased?! You keep everything you can't erase it?!"
"I have no data on when the gate was opened, it stops three minutes after y/n opened the front door".
He closed it with a grunt, making sure it was locked before sprinting inside.

Everyone got back at the same time and had come to the same conclusion. "She isn't here".

Everyone started freaking out all at once, some were thinking of ideas on where you were, some were shouting and blaming others and some were already thinking the worst.
"Ok everyone calm down!" Choked out Bruce as he tried to keep his rapidly beating heart rate down.

"We need to stop shouting at each other and fix this. If we don't know where she is then we need to go and look as it's only been half an hour since she walked out the door. I'll stay here with the kids in your lab Tony as it's the most secure room in the building and I can keep working on the video footage".

"No I'm going to help look" said Peter adamantly.
Tony tried to argue with him about how May wouldn't want him to be in danger but he was already leaving to get his web shooters and mask.
Giving up, Tony threw some keys to Steve, "here take the small sports car, it's the fastest, Clint you've got your car and Bucky, take the bike".