[12]"Captain america cant play frisbee!"

It was very nice but once your food had gone down you started to get bored. So you crawled, really carefully, to the edge of the grass. Just enough so that you could see everyone but it would be hard for them to see you. By now a few of them had sat up and were talking, still around the crisp pile.

Armed with a web shooter (these things were very handy) you pushed your arm out so your hand was in the clearing, and you shot it into the crisp pile. Bucky saw the pack go flying towards your direction so he ran after it to chase you smiling.

Unfortunately you pulled back to hard and the packet went flying over your head as you watched it disappear. You turned back around to see your dad running towards you. Letting out a squeal you turned to run but he had already grabbed you. Flinging you in the air, kissing your head in between every throw, you couldn't stop laughing and trying to push him away.

"Trying to steal crisps now are we?" He asked.

"No, no I wasn't!"

He laughed at your lie and held you close hopping around in circles. "I saw it! I was sat right there!"

This made you laugh through your nose causing a snort to come out which just made you do it again.

Steve watched as you both happily danced around thinking back to the first time you came here.

You were three years old and Steve was sat in exactly the same place watching you both. Buck was sitting with one knee on the ground holding you close whispering something into your ear. It set off a massive grin on your face and he wondered what had been said. He kept watching as the grass, almost as tall as you, surrounded you both.

The insects danced around your head and buck put his hand out and a beautiful, bright blue butterfly landed gently on it. You looked mesmerised as you put your tiny face next to it staring into the strange creature.

Bucky picked up your hand and placed it on, "be very careful, it's fragile". It looked as if you were frozen in place watching its wings flap slowly.

Taking your other hand you were led back to Steve who looked very excited as you carefully walked over to him and held up your hand. "Wow baby girl what is that!" He asked.

"Butterfly", you stated simply.

Both your dads faces froze, you'd never spoke before and no one was sure if you ever would. They looked at each other, eyes wide, unsure how to react. They didn't want to scare you as they glanced down to see you unaware they were freaking out.

They didn't move until the butterfly lifted it's wings and flew away leaving you making a gurgling laughter noise. You opened your arms and fell into Steve who stood up, hugging you tight.  "That's right it is a butterfly" he said trying not to cry.
"Your so clever!" Exclaimed Bucky kissing the side of your head.

Steve was knocked out of his trance by an excited Bucky acting like a child, running up asking if anyone else wanted to come to the river just on the other side of the field. A few people stood up so you, buck, peter, Thor and Tony started walking. "Wait buck" steve called out before throwing your helmet at him. He caught it easily and caught up to you all. It wasn't far, in fact if it wasn't for the tall grass you would still be able to see the others.

The water started in a gentle, shallow stream and quickly got deeper and wider making it perfect for swimming and relaxing your feet in.

Buck walked over to put the bright red thing back on your head with an apologetic look as you huffed.

As soon as you could, You and Pete ran straight through the shallow area to the other side, making giant splashes with each step. On the way back through the water you both tried to jump on rocks without getting wet, but on the last jump Pete slipped covering his entire back. Everyone wasn't even trying to hide their laughter as he got up holding his arms out complaining about how cold it was.