Weekly Report - Week 4

Page 5

Portland - "I love your artistic design in creating manga and sharing it to others. Although, I don't think Indianapolis would be pleased knowing you're making pornography of her."

Vestal - "As much as everyone on base wants to, we can't scrap Akashi, she deals with our budget."

Graf Zeppelin - "Can you find another hobby other than wanting to destroy the world?"

Bismarck - "Hanging up swastika flags around the base is NOT okay! The higher ups are beginning to think we are reviving the Nazi empire."

Prinz Eugen - "Stop helping Bismarck put up swastika flags or I'll see it that you experience operation crossroads again."

Tirpitz - "Just because you "felt sick", doesn't mean you ignore your sister putting up those flags. You've been in the arctic before and never got sick, grow up."

Alabama - "Your name doesn't mean you get to try to fuck your sisters."

Prince of Wales - "When I had told you to "stop Eugen putting up those flags", I didn't mean you make out with her in a janitor's closet."

Hood - "No, I was not trying to peek at you changing.  Stop assuming this."

Mutsu - "Unless you were actually nuked, don't go around saying you are going to mutate into a giant tentacle monster from radiation."

Nagato - "I know you told your sister that she had radiation poisoning and would turn into a giant tentacle monster. Stop this or you'll experience operation crossroads again."

Monarch - "I know Belfast spikes your tea with laxatives, but that doesn't mean you go on and spike hers with LSD. I'm assuming Akashi have you that."

Akashi - "Just because I allowed you to open a black market and have your own crypto-currency, doesn't mean you try to start your own country. Even if you did, it'll probably collapse quickly."

Taihou - "The more I look at you, the more I consider buying drugs from Akashi."

Akagi - "I want you to burn your 1,000 page book vividly detailing me claiming you as my wife."

Essex - "Stop getting mad at people pronouncing your name "incorrectly", blame the person who said to pronounce it as Es-sex."

Page 5