Weekly Report - Week 6

Page 7

Akashi - "Ah, we've found out you've bought four LGM-25C Titan II intercontinental ballistic missiles. Should I be worried?"

Graf Zeppelin - "I saw you conversing with Akashi about something, lord save me if it's about your world annihilation plans."

Zuikaku - "You're doing good, I congratulated you for that. Notice that's in past tense because I found you water boarding Enterprise in revenge."

Shiranui - "I don't know how you got the idea that just because you can talk to spirits, you are automatically a stand user."

Chaser - "I'm sorry we had to ban tea here on base, blame Belfast and Monarch for spiking them a lot."

Prinz Eugen - "I don't know who told this, but just because the sirens attack your faction a lot, doesn't mean they were secretly made by the Jews to "get revenge for world war two." You guys provoke them 99% of the time so that's on you."

Friedrich Der Große - "Stop imperial german propaganda, it's not world war one. Do you perhaps have alzheimers?"

U-556 - "You aren't Bismarck's favorite. I don't think she would favorite a submarine that was a spectator of her death."

Hunter - "As much as I like you pretending to be the hunter from bloodborne, I don't think the other girls like it when you always attack the sakura girls because their "monsters from Yharnam" for having extra animal appendages.

Ajax - "I'm filing a restraining order on you."

Ark Royal - "I'm filing a restraining order, on behalf of the destroyers, on you."

Vestal - "I don't know how the construction of a particle collider on base will benefit the study of medicine, but I'll allow it because they're cool."

Zuikaku - "Stop stealing Akagi's panties."

Enterprise - "Why are you stealing Akagi's panties?"

Akagi - "Stop provoking Zuikaku to steak your panties. On top of that, you need to stop Enterprise stealing your panties, I know you aren't provoking her to do it but... do something about it at least."

Tirpitz - "We aren't going to bomb Rotterdam, to "recreate the last one." Please stop asking."

Yorktown - "We aren't launching a nuke at Tokyo for, and quote, "shits and giggles", seek help."

Page 7