Weekly Report - Week 17

Page 18

Announcement - "We are in a temporary peace treaty with the sirens. As such, we are focusing our attention at annihilating the country of France. On another note, Prinz Eugen is, somehow, back from the dead."

Iris Libre / Vichya Dominion- "To the two factions of France, you girls have mere minutes to live. Good luck."

Deutschland - "You are too over-hyped about destroying France. World war two really was exciting for you then, right?"

Bismarck - "You shouldn't be going in cannons blazing towards France. Do you know the amount of torpedoes the French girls have? I mean, we wouldn't want you having your rudder damaged, would we?"

Tirpitz - "Your top secret bomb project is titled "Smallboy," which is hilarious because isn't the name of the bombs dropped on you called "Tallboy?"

Graf Zeppelin - "I know it's not like destroying the world, but destroying a country is better than the entire world. Stop crying already."

Zeppy - "I would say to calm your mother down, but you are just a mini version of her so it's useless."

Peter Strasser - "I have specifically asked you to watch over your sister. This doesn't mean you abuse her."

Prinz Eugen - "I don't know how you're alive since Yorktown brutally murdered you to the point you were just skeletal remains, but I feel Akashi had some involvement in that. But on the other hand, I should remind you that just because we declared war on France, doesn't mean you start shoveling the showers with some of the French shipgirls on base. We wanna look like the good guys here."

Akashi - "You raises Prinz Eugen from the dead, didn't you? You have the resources and money to create such machine so it's best you come clean. Also you seem very pro-war, are you gonna capitalize on it for more money?"

Vestal - "I don't think the base hospital has ever treated gas attack victims. All I have to say is this: get ready."

Blücher - "Same as Bismarck, don't go cannons blazing. If there's one thing the French and Norwegians have in common, it's having coastal artillery cannons. Trust me, if the Norwegians sunk you with theirs, the French will too."

Admiral Hipper - "You don't go bragging about how many French civilians you'll kill. I'll say this again: we wanna look like the good guys."

Graf Spee - "Yes, you shouldn't be shown the horrors of war, you're too cute for that. But that doesn't mean you pretend to not know what it is, you kill sirens."

Schanorst - "Chemical warfare isn't an "effective" means of making the enemy surrender. Read the geneva laws sometime and you'll see why."

Gneisenau - "Akashi told me she sold some chemical shells to a german ship matching your description. You wouldn't happen to be carrying chemical shells, right?"

Z23 - "I appreciate you being my bodyguard, but stop picking fights with other destroyers for taking my attention from you."

Prinz Heinrich - "Civilian casualties aren't a sign of progress. You're asking to be the shipgirl to have the most war crime charges."

Augustus Von Parseval - "Strapping heatseeking missiles is banned. It's an unfair advantage since the French shipgirls don't have them."

Roon - "The slaughtering of many isn't "humane cleaning efforts," stop trying to justify your genocides."

Page 18

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You? You have come here to find something. Something, we have both desired for a long time. If you follow my requests, then I will take you to what it is you desire. But if you still have a chance to leave, would you take it?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I tied the fishing boat to the docks, the waves moving calmly against the boat as it heaved from side to side and up and down. I can't remember why I came here. But maybe, just maybe, I'll find what I've been searching for all my life.

Fort Ravorn. An abandoned mining colony.

Not many venture this far for an abandoned place, but I don't see a problem with it. I should've told those close to me I would be going out, but I don't think they'd mind it. I'm positive of that. This please feels unnerving, but I won't let that deter me. I'm certain that what I want is here somewhere.

I gripped the radio in my hand tightly. The voice I heard before coming here has stopped transmitting. All I hear are radio crackles. Maybe they're here, but who knows.

All I know is that things might not be the same after this.