Weekly Report - Week 9

Page 10

Sirens - "As beautiful as she is, I'm not marrying Arbiter. You can't just force her and me into a marriage, I'm sure that this is Purifier's doing."

Souryuu - "Sorry, but kamikaze pilots are illegal."

Atago - "You can't just call yourself "Boobie Killer" because your bear hugs can kill people. Even if it can, the name itself is dumb."

Takao - "I regret to inform you that Vergil isn't real."

Prince of Wales - "Just because Eugen hit you once, doesn't mean she's chris brown and you're suddenly rihanna. So god help me if you bring that up again."

Queen Elizabeth - "There's a difference between being a flagship and a ruler of a country. You are, in fact, the former fortunately."

Warspite - "The reports came in, you do have a degradation and masochist kink. Get help."

Prinz Eugen - "You didn't wake up and feel "Eugen breezy," the joke's dead. You're not funny."

Tirpitz - "Funny you say you're the most powerful shipgirl alive, when you got your ass handed to by torpedo biplanes."

Bismarck - "The comeback was good, I know. But please restrain your sister from strangling me."

Graf Zeppelin - "You'll remain dry docked until your court date over Poland."

Peter Strasser - "Antagonizing your sister by saying "world peace" is not a good idea."

Odin - "You aren't the Odin from norse mythology. Please, please shut up."

Prinz Heinrich - "Having a tit competition with Eugen to see who has a bigger bust isn't funny. It's less funny that you always include Hipper into it and disqualify her instantly."

Admiral Hipper - "Condolences to you. But I don't think trying to poison your sisters will mean you get their tits."

Hornet - "Rumor is going around that you sometimes walk around the base naked at night. I'm putting some of the girls on night watch to knock some sense into you."

North Carolina - "We know you kidnapped Laffey. You weren't being sneaky about it when you admitted to it openly at the docks."

Washington - "You have the smile of a serial killer."

Cleveland - "Yes, chewing gum is legal. No, crack cocaine isn't legal."

Montpelier - "The lies you tell your sister is getting more and more worse. I'm concerned."

Vestal - "Stop drugging up the shipgirls.Prescribing them pills so they get an addiction is illegal."

Akashi - "Wait, you were serious when you pleaded you nuked Poland to create your country?!"

Page 10