Weekly Report - Week 22

Page 23

Announcement - "I will deny all of Purifier's claim saying that I'm making a harem. I'll never do such a thing, as I don't want to be vaporized by Arbiter."

Sirens - "Purifier was the that sacked all your fish food. If you're reading this, consider it as revenge."

Arbiter - "I'm not starting a harem, Purifier is lying. Are you girls really that easy to fool?"

Enterprise - "I think you mistook what I meant when I said eat. I meant eat anything like food or even a full meal, NOT eat out Belfast."

Bremerton - "There was multiple explosions at the baseball field and it came from the baseballs, now multiple destroyers are in the hospital because of it. Did you or did you not put grenades in them?"

South Dakota - "No more tribal fightings. Stop or I'll request you change your outfit immediately, it's bad enough you're revealing most of your body."

Laffey - "I had command change your designation. You are now classified as a battleship. Congratulations BB Laffey."

Benson - "I know it was you who threatened to have North Carolina on a stake if she ever mentions bunnies again. As amusing as it is, you're taking this too far."

North Carolina - "I would stay away from the Benson class. This is for your safety."

Akashi - "The FBI asked me questions concerning someone pretending to be Walter White around base. This surely doesn't connect to you, right?"

Essex - "You've been sent to Camp Concentrate for reformation. Although, I don't think that'll fix Saratoga's mental health."

Saratoga - "Vestal is open for therapy on being a trauma victim for uh... that sort of harassment. I can't say she'll be the best of the best, but it's something."

Roon - "I told you to specifically go easy on Taihou. I don't mean you should just instead drop kick her off the roof. You're lucky she survived the fall."

Shinano - "I know you keep persisting on checking everyone's dreams. If you don't put a stop to this, I'll have Archerfish torpedo you before sending you to Camp Concentrate with her as well."

Yamato - "Im glad you're out of the hospital. This doesn't mean you instantly go over to fight New Jersey. I also don't think she appreciates that you decided to fight her in a bunny suit to "prove your worth," or whatever that means."

Rossiya - "I have set up multiple capitalist shops in the Northern Parliament, per you not stopping at selling Arbiter handcuffs. I hope your government falls."

Hood - "I have one of your panties? Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure it was Bismarck that snuck in your room last night."

Bismarck - "Your days of stealing panties are over. On another note, stop using your pole for, you know, "alone time" purposes, everyone knows why you like your pole."

Admiral Hipper - "Your chest isn't a weapon of mass destruction. You can't shoot lasers so stop believing what your sister says."

Prinz Eugen - "Oh, that cup you received yesterday? I had requested Akashi to make it say "Worst Sister Ever," I hope you appreciate it."

Queen Charybdis - "To replace Prince with King to get King of Wales isn't a good idea. Can she even run her own country? She'd probably make a bad leader."  

Princess Elizabeth - "I'm sorry that Sheffield did that. But in all honesty, one could accidentally mistake your chest for a cutting board, so she wasn't in the wrong at all."

Page 23

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We have been here before, during better times."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I felt the cool breeze when I went outside the building.

It felt nice. But I couldn't dwell on the feeling much longer, not with the possible threats that still lurk around this island. For now, that voice on the radio kept me occupied. I don't know who he is, but considering he helped me and closed that door, he was probably one the island and had some control over the place.

Speaking of that man, he spoke to me again:

"Madness. Anger has swept the island and taken everyone here like a disease. We are the doctors, we are the only ones who can stop it. North of here, there is the mines. Down to the bottom depths of it, is where we need to go."

Bottom of the mines. That's a long way down, or rather a long way to go from here to there. I was confused by what he meant by that's where we need to go. Maybe something there can help me — or us even. It felt strange, the man's voice sounds familiar, yet I can't figure out whose at the same time. A friend of mine? My dad? I can't remember.

I shook away thoughts about my family and friends, I don't want to think about them now, they're probably out doing something else, not having to worry about me. I grabbed onto the broken chain-link fence, gazing at the foggy ocean as the sun tries, but fails, to penetrate through the thick clouds. It was certainly a sight for sore eyes. But alas, I should continue my adventure now, I shall take in the view another time.

There will be another time, right?