Weekly Report - Week 18

Page 19

Announcement - "The annihilation of France by the Ironblood faction is going smoothly. Unfortunately, as expected, problems arose."

All U-Boat Shipgirls - "Please stop targeting civilian cruisers. It's bad enough they see you girls as the generic baddies. Besides Russia, of course."

Bismarck - "You went cannons blazing on their coastal defenses and look at you now. One would mistake you as a sponge from how many holes are on your ship."

Blücher - "You're to be dry docked until further notice. You can't even sail, have you seen how torn up your bow is? It's hanging by a thread, or clunks of metal, right now."

Graf Zeppelin - "Firebombing is banned. You can't just go around ordering them so you could "watch the chaos unfold." before stating "It helps me envision how I want to see the world." You are to also be dry docked.

Peter Strasser - "I have specifically asked you to watch over your sister. This doesn't mean you abuse her."

Augustus Von Parseval - "Air superiority shouldn't be established by strapping missiles to propellor planes and hoping for the best. Half of your planes are now on fire."

Akashi - "You have a lot of cash stored in your vault, mind telling me how you got them?"

Vestal - "Reading on chemical warfare in front of patients suffering from it is generally bad."

Admiral Hipper - "I know you're the one that bombarded Dunkirk. Are you trying that hard to look evil?"

Graf Spee - "War crimes are, well, crimes. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. Has your sister been saying they aren't?"

Schanorst - "It should be dully noted we won't be using nuclear weapons. Don't get Graf Zeppelin's hopes up, it's bad enough she's firebombing cities."

Gneisenau - "Dry docked after a brief weapons inspection. Besides the chemical shells we found, the one that baffled me was the fact you had W23 nuclear shells in your compartment. How- no, why did you even have them? You can't even use those shells with your turrets."

Z21 - "I appoint you as my bodyguard for the fact you are semi-competent. Z23 was clingy and I need someone who can think critically."

Prinz Heinrich - "Rumors are spreading you helped Hipper bombard Dunkirk. There's a free dry-dock area specifically for you if they are true."

Roon - "You know why you're dry docked. Rotterdam isn't a city in France. How did you even get to the Netherlands? Why are you even there?"

Page 19

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I could handle it, I had already gone through much worse. At the end of the day, I still had me, I knew who I was."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I couldn't find the main entrance to Fort Ravorn. My only way in was through the sewage passage, it was damp, cold, and dull. The place has obviously seen better days when I finally found my way in. Narrow corridors and empty rooms filled with moss, overgrown plants, and decaying concrete littered the place.

As dirty and abandoned as it was, some of the posters from long ago were still hung, albeit in bad conditions. I walked and walked, no end to it until a metal barred gate stood in my way. It was off putting that the door was slightly open, but I payed no mind to it, opening further and continuing my trek along the place.

I couldn't describe it, but something was definitely wrong. It started with the opened doors leading to halls with more open doors, but I found bodies. Old, rotten bodies than appear to have no face. I felt myself go stiff at the sight of them, but I swallowed it up and continued my walk.

There was a sound. Distant footsteps echoing the halls. I couldn't see them, and I hope to not see them as I didn't come prepared to fight anyone. Whoever, or whatever, is lurking around knows I'm here.

I don't think they would let me out of here alive.