Weekly Report - Week 3005

Page 3006

Announcement - "Everyone is dead. Holy shit. After 57 years, Graf Zeppelin finally destroyed the world."

Arbiter - "The escape pod is reserved for those close to me. This doesn't mean you are allowed because you are my wife. You're not even my wife, I was pushed into a forced marriage by your subordinates."

Purifier - "Stop bombing countries and actually help with the evacuation efforts! It's bad enough that they think the sirens that did this and not a crazed german carrier."

Graf Zeppelin - "Thanks to you, of the 557 shipgirls in the world, only 25 remain and are on base. Are happy? Does the chaos please you that much? It must be because you're cackling like crazy around here."

Admiral Hipper - "Radiation burns, I know. Stop coughing in everyone in a poor attempt to spread it."

Prinz Eugen - "You might not be able to read this since you're a dead body brought back from the dead by radiation poisoning, but all I have to say is: Stop touching your sister's tits."

Enterprise - "Yorktown and Hornet are dead. This doesn't mean you enact revenge by trying to kill Graf Zeppelin. It won't bring them back."

Hood - "I have an escape pod reserved for you. No, I'm doing this out of respect, not because I like you. If Arbiter heard that, I wouldn't be able to walk after she drags me to our room."

Roon - "Humane cleaning is different from cleansing the world of humanity. Do you know how large your body count is?"

Friedrich Der Grosse - "You're mad. I'm mad. We're all mad. Only way to stop the madness is by escaping the destruction of that crazed german carrier, so stop trying to say otherwise."

Queen Elizabeth - "In light of the death of Charybdis, you're the queen again. Are you happy? Just go and help with saving the others instead of bragging about it. You don't have anyone to brag at, all the royal navy maids are dead."

King of Wales - "Promoted to king to help Elizabeth and since KGV is dead. This doesn't mean you try to use your power to have Akashi make a machine to raise the dead."

Saturn - "Neptune is gone. Whatever remained of command ordered your name to be Saturn."

Shinano - "I should've listened to you, I'm sorry. I don't even think this will reach you since you were killed when Yorktown enacted on her plans to nuke Japan again."

Mikasa - "I don't know how you're still alive. It's a miracle such an old ship is still alive after surviving a nuclear bomb. No, it doesn't mean your invincible and can take on the world. The world is dead so you can't take it on."

Page 3006