Chapter 10- Liam (Edited)

I caught hold of Rylan before she fell to the floor and hit her head. My Wolf was pacing around in my head, worried about this female just as much as I was. I stood, gently lifting the fallen female into my arms.

Her brown hair was hung limp and her face looked pretty ashen. Her heart was beating fairly fast, and I didn't like that one bit. I knew that something bad had happened to her, but I didn't really know what it had happened.

"We need to get her to the pack doctors," I muttered to Vulcan while he stood from where he was seated. I frowned when he shook his head no. "What do you mean by no?" I growled. "She is hurting." He, again, shook his head no, which caused my Wolf to lift his furry head and growl.

Vulcan hissed and gestured for me to follow him. He started to walk to the SUV, while I glared at his back.

I hated the way that he didn't say a word to anyone or how he kept that stupid pig's mask on his face. It sometimes scared the crap out of me, and I didn't know how Rylan was used to it so quickly. I still got wary when he was around me.

Vulcan paused and looked back at where I was standing. He gestured for me to follow him, but I didn't. He huffed and then something weird happened. He started to control my body, making me follow him.

I growled while I tried to fight his control, however it didn't work. Vulcan wasn't letting up while he opened the back door and made me get in with Rylan. My Wolf whined when he saw the shaking female in my arms. He had tried to take control, but it didn't work because of Vulcan's control.

Vulcan got into the car and looked back at both of us. He started the car and started to drive somewhere, making my Wolf anxious. Both of us knew that he wouldn't hurt Rylan, but I wasn't quite sure what he would do to me. After a while, Vulcan stopped the SUV before getting out. He opened the back door before getting both me and Rylan out of the car.

I frowned while I glanced around to see that we were in a secluded area. No one was around, and I wasn't even sure if I could contact my pack members because of his control on me. I was surprised that I could even contact with my Wolf.

Vulcan had me set Rylan down gently on the ground before making me back up away from her. He pointed at her, and my eyes widened when I saw that her body had stopped shaking wildly and started glowing.

Her whole body seemed to glow a goldish-reddish color before it disappeared into her.

Something at that moment made me want to protect her. It was as if her Wolf was connecting with mine. I didn't know how, but I knew that Rylan was going to be a powerful Wolf when she shifts.

After a few minutes, the glowing seemed to go inside her. At that moment, she started to stir and sit up. Vulcan let go of my mind, but I still didn't move from my spot. "Rylan?" I asked, my voice cracking.

The female looked up, but instead of the normal stormy gray eyes that I was used to her, her eyes were red. She blinked a couple of times before lifting up her shirt and poked her midsection. "The pain," she said. She looked up at me, her eyes gray before looking back down. "I know that he is still having sex, but the pain is gone."