Extra #3 Vulcan's Death- Ry's POV

A/N: Um... so I came up with this idea and just went with it... Just read and then read the author's note in the end. So, ya... I'm going to go hide under a rock. Come find me bra!

Check out my other books. If you have, then you would've noticed that I started to put questions up for each chapter and answer at the end. Extra's will have questions as well.

Also, this song when writing this chapter broke my heart. :'(

Question of chapter: Who was your favorite charrie in this book? Also, have you check out the second book called 'The Red Warrior'?

______________________________________________________________________________

(Sometime when she was captured)

I didn't know what happened, but all I knew was that I wasn't in my body. I could see all around me and not just the black of my eyelids that I had been seeing for the past few days.

I was in another torture chamber, somewhere deep underground where all the walls were made of concrete. The room was lit with fluorescent lighting, the lights not visible from where I was standing. On all of the walls stood torture weapons, some covered in Holy Water and others covered in stuff that I could only describe as burnt flesh and blackened blood.

And, amidst all those weapons, in the middle of the isolated room, knelt a figure that I knew all too well and cared about. His head was bent, not letting me see the blue eyes that I had become accustomed to seeing when I was upset or hurt, and his black hair was matted with grime, oil, and other items that I didn't want to talk about. His arms were chained on either side of him, not giving him any room to move around or stand.

"Vulcan," I breathed out in shock, hoping my greatest Protector and friend would look up and tell me that he was fine.

No such luck.

I tried to move towards him to no avail. "Vulcan," I called out again, tears pricking my eyes. "Please, answer," I begged, helplessly. "Get out. Do something and save yourself."

Pure and utter hopelessness rushed through my body when I heard a door open from somewhere and watched as my Protector tense and hiss.

Malicious laughter filled the room, resonating along the deadly filled walls, echoing and not letting me pinpoint the exact location of the laughter. Clapping sounded around the room, causing Vulcan to hiss softly. A man appeared from the shadows, an evil sneer on his face.

Unlike Vulcan's "calm" eyes, his held wrath and fury, looking like hard rainfall by how dark they are.

"Well done, Frate (brother)," he sneered. He walked over to the wall and looked at the array of weapons there, placing his arms behind his back. "Really. Escaping the way you almost did was fantastic. And having our dear sister go against me-" He turned towards the older male and clapped, shaking his head. "- well done. Mamă (mother) and Tată (father) would've been proud."

"What do you want?" Vulcan asked, his voice raspy from the lack of use. He didn't look up, only looking at the concrete floor in front of him.

His brother held out his hands and smirked, probably enjoying the lack of response he was getting from older male. "Everything," he replied. "From fame and fortune to the respect that I deserved and never got." He turned towards the walls and started to fiddle some with his "toys". "I want the love that you and Nicoleta had received from our dear parents. I want the throne that is rightfully mine. And, I want you dead as well as that meddling Red Wolf."

Vulcan hissed at the disrespect I was given, earning a slap from his brother. He spat blood at his brother's feet, earning a kick to the ribs. He groaned and fell forward, earning a kick to the head. "The throne is for the first born son," he rasped, and I could tell that he was grimacing from pain. "I am the first born son."

His brother sneered. "Not for long," he said, lifting his weapon up. "Any last words, Brother?" he sneered.

Vulcan stayed silent before he looked up, letting me see his half burnt face. Compassion, love, and respect filled his eyes. "Imi pare rau, (I'm sorry,)" he said in Romanian, just as his brother swung the weapon and cut off his head.

"Nooooo!" I screamed just as his head stopped rolling at my feet. Tears streamed down my face while I took in the unseeing blue eyes of my Protector, staring straight into my soul.

Dracul kicked his head away from my feet, disgust evident on his face. "Someone clean this shit up," he called out to the empty room. "And send my sister's and his head to the Elders. Let's have Miss Rylan Regina see what not joining us do to her "friends"." He laughed, maliciously, again before leaving the room.

I was able to move when he left and fell to the floor, crumbling. Tears rolled down my face and nose while I looked at the concrete floor covered with Vulcan's blood. "I'm sorry," I whispered, closing my eyes and trying to block the pain and lost. "I'm so, so sorry."  

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Vulcan IS alive! I repeat: VULCAN IS ALIVE. Don't believe me? Check out 'The Red Warrior' and then the chapters where he appeared. Remember, this is when Rylan was captured. We don't know what the injections did to her. It could give her hallucinations. ;)

Answer to question of chapter: I wanna say Rylan. Vulcan is a second but Rylan is all around. She is a strong and independent female (though I write mainly those xD) but she doesn't let anyone push her. Also, I am going to write a chapter of 'The Red Warrior' so for those who haven't checked it out, should check it out now.

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins

~Rissa