Chapter 23 (Edited)

A/N: Hey xD I'm almost at 300 votes. Anyways, here's Chapter 23. Next chapter might have some people pissed... Sadly. This is just a warning.

______________________________________________________________

I smiled when I saw the familiar face of Gigi looking at me. However, it turned to a frown when I saw how exhausted she looked. "Alright, Spill," I said, getting serious. I knew that she was hiding something.

"You look beautiful, Ry," Gigi said, smiling. She looked down, and I knew that she was trying to steer the conversation away from whatever made her upset.

"Gi, you are my best friend. I know when you are hurting. What is up?" I asked, glaring at her.

"The ceiling," she replied, causing me to growl softly. A smirk appeared on her face before she yawned, covering her mouth. "So, how are you doing, Wafilia?" she asked, ignoring the glare that I sent her.

"Good," she replied.

"You look beautiful."

Wafilia blushed and looked down. "Thank you," she mumbled. "Bailey did my make up and hair. Addy was picking on Ry."

"Hey, not my fault," Addy said, nudging my shoulder. "This girl didn't want to have her hair or makeup done."

"Oh, you should see her when she is shopping. She is usually going for the baggy-"

"We know," Addy and Bailey said in unison, cutting her off.

"When she isn't wearing her leather jacket that makes her look like a bad-" Addy stopped and glanced at Wafilia who was smirking "-uh one of those hot chicks in those magazines, she wears baggy jeans, shoes, and a sweatshirt."

Gigi giggled. "Trying not to cuss in front of her?" she teased. "How is that going for you?"

I grimaced. "Horrible," I replied, causing Gigi to laugh. "Hey, you are not going to be cussing in front of her either."

"Da-" She glanced at Wafilia "-ng it."

I snorted. "Welcome to my world," I muttered. "Anyways, how are things going there?"

Gigi got quiet and glanced down. "Uh well..."

Warning bells went through my head, making me tense. "Gi-"

I was interrupted by a knock on Gigi's door and then a voice that I really didn't want to hear. "Giselle? Open up." My heart rate started to increase because it was Cooper.

Gigi looked at the door, her eyes wide and her face pale. She turned to look at me. 'Put mike on mute and turn off your camera,' she mouthed. "In a minute," she called out.

I nodded my head and did as I was told to do just as soon as Cooper opened the door.

"Didn't I say in a minute?" she asked.

Cooper growled loudly, causing Gigi to instantly bow her head. Thankfully Addy took that minute to cough really loud so that it covered it. "Do you dare disrespect me?" His eyes flickered slightly, causing me to tense.

"No," she said. Her eyes went blank while she mindlinked him and said the Alpha part.

"Be glad that you are my best friends mate. I do not tolerate disrespect. Now, who are you talking to?"

"My friend Wafilia," she replied. "One of my other friends had given her a makeover, and I wanted to see what she looked like."

"I want to see her." Curiosity filled his voice, making me tense.