Extra #7- To Love Another?- Rylan's POV

A/N: Ok, so... the idea of Vulcan and Rylan together is kind of weird for me. I feel as if it is awkward or something because I think Rylan thinks Vulcan as more of a Dad than anything else. But here is a meeting between them if they were mates. Please note! This does not affect anything to do with this story or the other.

Also, read the author's note at the end.

____________________________________________________________________________

(alternative universe Rylan x Vulcan airport scene)

I fiddled with my suitcase's handle as I made it out of the airplane. I felt as if I was floating on air, my steps and my heart lighter than a feather. Freedom was a new thing for me, and I couldn't help but like the way that I didn't have to worry about a pack that had tortured me to no end.

Sure, I missed my brother, my best friend, and the couple that had helped raise me, but I didn't miss the pack. I didn't... miss my "ex-mate", and I was glad that he had accepted the rejection.

I frowned and furrowed my brows because I was highly confused. I had sat by Amelia Grace, the Prophet for the Wolves, when Cooper had accepted the rejection, tearing the bond between us, and she seemed totally worried as if... we were meant to be together to stop something. And, this thing that was going to happen was something big and highly terrible.

Her words to me when she parted were, "good luck. You are going to need it because you will not have someone to lean on. I will see you later, so we can figure something out." And then, she somehow disappeared, leaving me more confused as to what had happened.

I shook my head and sighed, getting rid of the... unwanted thoughts. I knew that I was going to find her, but the first thing that I needed to do was get a place to stay. I had been debating on whether or not to do what I told my ex-Alpha and go with the pack or enjoy the freedom that I now had found.

An alluring scent filtered in through my nose, causing me to groan out in annoyance. I could tell that the scent was from a mate, and what I didn't understand as to why I hadn't noticed Cooper's scent at all when he claimed to be my mate.

I shook my head, again and looked around to see a cloaked figure, standing in the middle of the crowded airport with a sign that basically said my name. "Oh no," I groaned, debating on whether or not I should just try to make a run for it. "Not this again." I ducked behind a pillar and took a deep breath.

My heart was pounding in my chest, and I was afraid of another rejection. I was afraid that that this gift, curse, whatever it was was going to wasted on something that whomever didn't want. My hands shook for an unknown reason, and I could hear blood rushing in my ears.

Could I possibly have another mate, even after I rejected my own? Could I ever get over the fact that my heart belonged to Cooper? Could I ever love another or was it destined from the start to be awkward?

I shook my head and huffed. My head started to pound, and I was sure that it was because I had been shaking my head a lot. No matter what I did or think, I knew that deep down, all I wanted to be was loved. And, I knew that I was going to have to find this Vulcan person to have him take me back to the pack.

After a good nights sleep, I was sure that I would be able to figure something out. If not, then there was always running until I couldn't run anymore and hoped not to be found.

So, with that information in mind, I took a deep breath and walked from behind the pillar to hit another wall. However, this wall had sparks and moved.

I looked up to see two eyes looking at me through a pig's mask and scrunched up my face. I ignored this bout of fear, because I knew that I could hopefully survive whatever this person threw my way. "Awww, for fuck's sake," I blutered out. "Not this again."  

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: First off: xD Ry's reaction. Secondly, for those of you who feel "uncomfortable" with Ry and Vulcan being mates, don't worry, the next extra will be with Ry and Cooper and a "promposal".  (Just a warning, don't let Thaddie and Chris write whatever you are trying to say).

Thirdly. Don't be afraid to comment on my book(s). I want to know what ya'll think. I want to know ya'lls shipnames for charries etc. I want to be spammed with messages, even if it is bad. I want to know what ya'll like about the book or don't like about the book. I know my books aren't the best ya'll will find on watt, but I do try. And, I think that that should count. I love talking to people even though I am the most socially awkward person you'll ever meet. xD

Say what you want. Just don't get mad at me if I say something sarcastic or go 'meh oh well'. Just be yourself. :3 I want to know what book you want me to update or don't want me to update. I want love from others just as much as I try to love everyone (including my books).

I think that's it.

Thanks

~Rissa