Extra #9- I Will do What I Must to Protect Her- Amelia Grace's POV

A/N: Dedicated to @cloud9907 for being my 1k follower. Hell ya. xD Thank you and I really do appreciate you. Enjoy the books when you read them. ^-^/

____________________________________________________________________________

(13 years ago)

I stared out the window as I waited for her. I was getting rather impatient because I had specifically told my "guards" to be off duty at this time to let her pass through without interruption. "Come on, Tabitha," I muttered, closing the curtain. "Where are you?"

The air around me shifted, and I couldn't help but turn around and scowl. There stood the Queen of the Witches and one of my dearest friends, smirking at me with this gleam in her eye "Looking for me?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"You are late," I replied. I turned back the other way to look out the window, sensing the young Witch behind me. "I could be dead because of you."

"And, we don't want that to happen, Amelia," she said, placing a hand on my shoulder. She watched as I closed the curtain again and tensed. "Still not used to me touching you?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"If I was, I wouldn't be so tense," I replied, tersely. I stepped out of her hold and sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose. "We have a problem."

"And, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are still feeling as if you weren't made for this job?" Tabitha asked, arching her eyebrow even higher.

I pursed my lips and looked down. "My mate was this before she died and passed her gift onto me. She knew how to make choices that would be best for the world and could make fate change into a better future."

"And, you can't?"

"If I did, then I wouldn't have called you here," I replied, coldly. I sat down in a seat and ran a hand through my hair. I was tired, but I knew that I had to go on. If I didn't live, then I was sure that the whole world could be destroyed.

Tabitha sat down in front of me. Her eyes were bright with mischief, but I knew that there was doubt in them. "What do you want me to do?"

I sighed, praying to the Goddess that this wouldn't ruin the Red Wolf. I knew that she was young, and I prayed that she would find strength in herself. "The Red Wolf's parents are going to die on her fifth birthday," I said, "by the group that wants to control her."

Tabitha stayed quiet and waited until I was finished.

"I need you to make a spell."

She raised an eyebrow.

"To see if you can't turn the pack against her."

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed, jumping up from her seat. The lights flickered as her anger flared through the roof. "That girl is five. Why the hell do you want me to do that for?"

I waited patiently until she calmed down a bit and sat back down. "The reason is she needs to find strength in herself and get her body to adapt to whatever is thrown at it," I replied. "I have tried to see many ways to keep the pack with her, but I could find none. Most of them lead to her getting captured and killed or her mate getting captured or killed."

"And we need them both because..?" She arched an eyebrow, and I was getting sick and tired of it.

I sighed and ran a hand over my face. I was growing weary of this, but I hadn't had the chance to meet my successor yet. I wasn't able to leave the compound because the Council thought that if I did, then I could change stuff. "You know of the unrest, correct?" I asked, looking at her. "There is a God underneath this Earth. I don't know when he will be released, but I am praying that it will happen after they discover their powers."

"Woah, woah, woah. What do you mean powers?"

I blinked and scowled, becoming rather impatient with trying to explain with what I had seen. I loved being alone, so having these meetings with people was rather draining. "The Red Wolf will have powers and so will her mate," I replied. "It is really rare for that to happen, but it happened."

"Do you want me to tear them apart before they even get together?"

I nodded. "They need to learn to overcome differences and what others tell them," I said. "I do not like it, but we have no choice."

She nodded. "I will let the Red Wolf's mate know his mate six months after they are supposed to find their mate. I hope that this doesn't kill them. If what you say is true, then they will need each other more than ever."

I nodded. "I pray to the Goddess that they can overcome this."

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Soooooo ya. That happened.