Sequel (first chapter)! Extra's will come later

A/N: 'Sup ya'll. How ya doin? Missed me? Anyways, I just wanted to put the sequel here. I'm gonna go head and get rid of my 'Books. Coming Soon.' So expect sequels to be in a box like this. I'll let ya'll know when the book is up.

Ya'll will hear from me then.

Anyways, I'm working on ten books right now so that is why there have been no extras. There will be extras so just write a part you want me to do. Example: How Rylan got marked by Vulcan. Etc. (I actually have an idea for that, so that one will be up).

The books that I will be working on after these ten are:

'The Red Warrior' (Obviously :P)

'The Year of the Tiger' (Third book, after 'The Year of the Wolf' (1st book) and 'The Year of the Horse (2nd book))

'The Inferno's Brethren' (Sequel to 'Ice Queen')

And with out further adue, here is the first chapter of 'The Red Warrior'.

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 (Edited)

I groaned when I was thrown into a cell, that was made of silver bars everywhere, including the cell floor. I hissed in pain, faking that it hurt, even though it didn't. My back hurt from where I had been hit with a silver tipped whip, from my "fun" torture sentence.

"Next time, you will answer my questions," the Vampire hissed, glaring at me with eyes that looked so much like Vulcan's. Hate filled them instead of the cautious and protective look that I had gotten used to. "I know what you did with the Council, but it will not work here."

I groaned out in pain and clutched my side, knowing that I had some bruised or broken ribs. "Laș (coward)," I hissed, knowing that I was adding fuel to his fire. However, I didn't care. I needed this Vampire angry.

From what I had gathered from Vulcan, Dracul, hated to be taunted and called a coward. He had been called it all his life by his parents, and I was sure that that left a sour taste in his mouth. I, also, knew that Dracul was less likely to notice anything if he was pissed, as well as being easier to manage.

It had been six months from Vulcan's failed attempt at getting information from the Vampires, so basically it was Rylan to the rescue, even though it was against her mate's orders. However, after many sleepless nights and a lot of planning, we had came up with a plan that was close to foolproof, even though there was a part where they were close to range of fire.

The sad thing was, I had three days to complete it, and it took almost all of yesterday to actually get here and get captured by the Vampires. So, I had two days left until Cooper came with people to rescue me.

And, there was no complaining and whining that would change his mind. He told me that he almost didn't survive the last attempt, but I was thinking that the reason was because he wanted me to be the Alpha of the pack.

I groaned when my head went flying back, almost breaking my neck. Remind me not to get distracted when there is a crazy Vampire, I scowled myself, opening my eyes. I saw that Dracul was standing over me, his pointed teeth out and his blue-gray eyes, shining red.

"What did you say?" he hissed, twisting my head around by my hair.

I winced, curling my hands into fists. "Laș," I hissed out, narrowing my eyes at him. "What are you going to do about it?" My voice was even, but it did shook a bit because of the pain.

Dracul twisted my head around so that my neck was visible to him. "Such a pretty girl," he muttered, rubbing my neck up and down, with his cold finger. He smirked when I shuddered in disgust. "I wonder what you taste like." He placed his face in my neck and took a deep whiff of my scent. "Such a pretty smell."

That's it, I thought, making sure that the older Vampire couldn't hear my thoughts. Bite me, you Bug.

"Dracul," a female voice, scowled, causing both of us to groan in unison, mine being quieter than his. "What do you think you are doing? Leave her alone."

Dracul sighed, and I could feel his annoyance coming off of him in waves. "What do you want Nicoleta?" he asked. "Don't you see that I am inaugurating the prisoner?"

"It looks to me that you are going to bite her," the female, Nicoleta, replied. "She doesn't look that healthy."

Hurtful, I thought, scrunching my face. Just because my skin is covered in bruises, welts, and scars doesn't mean anything. Most of the fresh ones are thanks to your brother.

"But she looks so good," Dracul said. I shivered when he licked my throat. "Just one bite?"

"All right, but if you get rabies from that Dog, then don't come crying to me," she spat, glaring at me.

I opened one eye and studied this female in front of me. She stood about 5'0 and looked about fourteen. However, something in me told me that she was older than me. She had dark black hair and blue eyes, unlike her siblings. She was thin, as well as sort of muscular. However, that didn't really show underneath the robe that she wore.

"What do you want, Nicoleta?" Dracul asked, again, annoyed. "I am very busy here."

"The guards has picked up that there is a black van waiting for her to escape two blocks away from the castle," Nicoleta said. "He is in that van."

Damn it, guys, I thought. Why didn't you tell me that you both were coming early? I winced at the pain that Dracul was causing me. I, seriously, think that he was trying to break my neck.

"How do they know where we are at?" Dracul asked. "We moved the castle."

Nicoleta looked at me, disgust filling her eyes. "Maybe the Dog has a chip or something in her body that does that." She shook her head, tsking me. "Stupid Red Wolf," she said. "Thinking that she would be able to get out of a highly guarded place."

I blinked, amused. Well, I did escape from the Council, I thought. If only my Wolf contacts me soon. I yelped when Dracul threw me to the side of the cell while he stepped out. Again, I "withered" in pain at the touch of the silver bars.

"Watch out for her," Dracul said. "I'll deal with the escaped prisoner."

Nicoleta nodded her head, smirking. "Of course, Brother," she said, watching him leave the building. "I'll watch her."