chapter 3: suiting up

IKAGI POV NEXT DAY 8:00 AM ALSO IKAGI IS 13 NOW 

i woke up on the couch and stretched. i sensed the person was in the room. "hey what was your name you never told me and why are you a vigilante"i asked surprising him because he did not know i was awake. "oh my name is ishiku ransemu and i became a vigilante about a year ago because i just wanted to do it for fun" 

this is what he looks like

i was surprised that was the reason he became a vigilante

i was surprised that was the reason he became a vigilante. i thought it was because bad home life. " hey ishiku how old are you and can you get some breakfast because of my eyes"

"sure, and i'm 14, i'll make some bacon and eggs"

as ishiku was making breakfast i sat there thinking 'what should i do i can't become a hero because people will know who i am then and i would have to go back to my family, and i can exactly live on the streets in my condition.' " breakfast is ready" ishiku called out breaking me out of my trance.

i walked up to the table and sat down almost knocking multiple pictures off the wall. i started wolfing down the food as if this was the best thing i have ever eaten. because it is. "looks like you got something on your mind" ishiku says. i stopped eating ( because it was all gone ) "i don't know what to do now i can't really go back to my family and i can't live on the streets"

"i don't mean to pry but why can't you go back to you family"

"well it all started when i was four" ( starts explaining life story )

TIME SKIP TO AFTER LIFE STORY 3RD POV

ishiku stood there with a shocked expression "i can't believe all might and brainstorm would do that to their own kid" if ikagi could cry right now he would be flooding the house. "well you can stay at my place i have a spare room" ikagi looked up "thank you, that's the nicest thing someone has ever done for me. also could i do some vigilante stuff with you"

"sure, but i will have to help you with knowing how to get around and how to fight"

and with that three long months of training began

AIZAWA POV 3 MONTHS LATER DOING HERO WORK

i was running around on rooftops looking for criminal activity 'another boring night' i thought then i heard a scream a ran over there as fast as i could. when i got there i saw three men unconscious. i looked up and saw 

 i looked up and saw