chapter 22: the new guys

ISHIKU POV

then there was a flash of golden scales. "how come you never portal away the enemy right when you think you're going to lose". i look to see ikagi in him human form. "i don't know, i just want to have a good fight". i say. ikagi sighs. "then i'll take him" he said. "before you do take this" i open a portal and pull out a metali arm and toss it to him.

 "before you do take this" i open a portal and pull out a metali arm and toss it to him

he catches the arm. "i'll tell buraison thanks later, now let's fight" he said. he puts the arm up to the nub on his shoulder and it attaches itself to it. "let's see how well you do compared to your friend, so go call your monster where ever it is". ikagi smirked "no need to". he then turned into his monster form.

3RD POV

as ikagi transformed into his monster form the mechanical arm changed as well growing into a replica of what that arm used looked like. ishiku did his best to get the spike out of his foot and get out of the way. ikagi kept his wings in the cape position and so did Rioc. the two then charged at each other. the then punched the other with one of their second talons in the face.

ikagi then reared up on his back legs to slam rioc into the ground. rioc moved out of the way as chunks of cement came up out of the ground from the impact. Rioc then flung some goo towards ikagi which he dodged but was impaled in the side by the spikes. rioc ran at ikagi and tried to slam him into the ground. but then a cloud of purple mist surrounded ikagi which then blew up knocking back rioc.

Rioc's veins started turning blue as he grew enraged. he charged ikagi and tried to hit him with a right hook but ikagi caught it and threw him over his shoulder. "let's try this, NECRO BLADES" multiple giant black spikes began coming out of the goo that was flung around the area during both fights. ikagi did his best to dodge them but a few stabbed him. ikagi noticed a blue aura starting to form behind Rioc and the dark king but they didn't see it.

ikagi charged them, then tried to hit them with his mechanical arm but rioc caught it with one of his second talons. "changing forms, cannon arm". the arm buzzed. it then started to change replacing the talon part with a cannon barrel. ikagi smirked before shooting Rioc in the face with making him and the dark king fall into the portal.

IKAGI POV

i turned back to normal and so did my new arm. i rushed over to ishiku who had gotten the spike out of his foot and bandaged the fuck out of it. i pick him up with one of my talons "let's get you fixed up". i start to walk away. "wait buraison is on that roof" he points to a building next to us. i jump up there and see buraison covered in bandages and still bleeding.

i pick him up and rush to the nearest medical tents they started putting up. all of the villains if that's what you want to call them, and monsters were captured not long after i defeated Rioc and the dark king. ishiku also put rairi and jakuson and there monsters into his pocket dimension. and now it's my job to interrogate them

i walked through the portal and saw a big room about ten feet wide, ten feet tall, and ten feet long. there were also doors that led to other rooms. there was some random stuff lying around like metal beams, wood, some monster bones, weapons, medical stuff, and food. i opened a door and saw Rairi, jakuson, and the dark king without his helmet on.