chapter 24: Clash of the titans

IKAGI POV 5 MONTHS LATER

for the past five months all i've been doing is training the dah'ren mohran, that ishiku named Suna. well suna has been a pain to deal with. he is constantly running or swimming away in this case making me have to go bring him back. he acts just like a child sometimes which makes since technically he is one. and ishiku got a normal foot.

i also had to help make the cargo thing that goes on his back. right now i'm in a big meeting with a lot of people. "endeavor, touya, shoto, katsumi, jakuson, ravage, and buraison will be going after dire miralis. shigaraki, katsuki, inko, Rairi, shadow, valor, and ishiku will be going after alatreon. and izuku, izumi, eri, jakobu, rioc, and ikagi will be going after fatalis. do you all understand you jobs." we all nod our heads. "good, now get going and please come back in one piece."

we walk outside of the walls and see suna waiting for us. i was about to transform but some said my name. "IKAGI". i turn around and see izuku, izumi, inko, toshinori, katsumi, and katsuki. "yes" i ask. "before we go just in case we don't come back, wi-will you please forgive us for everything we did to you" izuku says bowing. i just smirk and walk up to them. i lightly karate chop izuku on the head with my metal arm "sure thing, little brother". they all start to tear up and hug me.

"HEY, let's get going" ishiku yells from atop suna. we stop hugging and i turn into my monster form. i jump on top of suna and let all of the wire bugs connect to my arms and suna. i wait for everyone to get in the cargo thing and then we leave.

ISHIKU POV

after an hour of the journey, a way to describe what's happening is it's chaos. jakuson and shigaraki are arguing whether mario cart or super smash bros is better. i'm just trying to tune them out but it's getting kind of hard. but then they stopped fighting when the sound of jet engines were heard. "is that a jet" izumi ask. everyone starts to run to a door that leads outside but. "OPENING HANGER DOOR 4" i voice says on the intercom. i had opened the door where valor was. "ishiku what are you doing" izuku asks. "it's not a jet, it's a friend" i say before valor flew off. we walked outside to see two speeding balls of crimson energy crash into each other. they then flew over here and landed on the cargo hold thing.

two valtrax's land on it and i walk up to them. "who is this" katsumi asks. "this is valkyrie, valor's mom" i introduce them. "could one of you bring them back to hanger four for me, i have to talk to ikagi" i say before walking off. i walk up to ikagi who is in him monster form and see the massive amount of wire bugs on his wings letting him stear suna. "so how much longer until we make it to mount fuji" i ask.

"we should be there by night fall, and then a one day to lake Biwa and then a three day walk or fly to mount daisen" he says. suna hits some boulders but he easily breaks them but the platform rocks a little. 

IKAGI POV

suna started to get more aggressive when trying to move, as if he was trying to go somewhere. "will you calm down" i say but it does nothing. "you need some help there" ishiku asks. "no i'm fine". out of the corner of my eye i see a large amount of moving sand. "ishiku get everyone inside and activate the lock down protocol, don't let any monsters out". he nods his head and rushes in side. i heard the turning of mechanism as large steel doors cover up every entrance. then something in front of us bursts out of the sand.

 then something in front of us bursts out of the sand

jhen mohran

'it's jhen mohran" i thought. 'we must have come into its territory'. suna and jhen charge each other head first with suna's horn going in between jhen's tusks. they knock into each other and i pull the wire bugs on the right making suna flip jhen over. jhen quickly burrows into the ground. we wait for a moment but nothing happens until my danger sense goes off. i pull left with the wire bugs to move suna just as jhen jumped out of the ground. 

they start circling each other. i press a button on the ground next to me moving a mechanism in the cargo. then three cannon come out from the side letting everyone open fire. as jhen was distracted by the cannons suna charges in and tips jhen over and starts ramming him through rocks. 

jhen tried to get back up but suna rammed him again breaking off one of his tusks. after that he borrowed back into the sand and swam away. the cargo thing then goes off of lock down mode and everyone comes outside "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" katsuki yells. "that was jhen mohran another elder that made this desert" ishiku explains. "good job ikagi" i hear inko say from beside me. "thanks".

"ok everyone, we'll be at mount fuji by night fall so shigaraki, katsuki, inko, Rairi, and ishiku get some rest and everything we need. if you manage to kill fatalis ishiku will portal you all back to tokyo if ishiku manages to die in some impossible way, we'll pick you up about a week later". the people who were going to fight fatalis nodded and went to the storage part of the cargo thing while everyone else goes back to the living area. 'we're getting japan back one way or another" i thought.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

sorry if the chapter is a little short but i felt like i had to have this fight somewhere in the story.

but hope you liked the chapter

bye