chapter 28: Fatalis and the end

before we start i'm just going to let you all know that once i finish the book i'm going to rewrite chapters 27 and 26. now onto the story

IKAGI POV

it didn't take long to make it to mount daisen after we left the village, only three days. as we approached the mountain Roic started acting weird and a sense of dread came over me. we landed at the base of the mountain and continued our journey up the mountain. as we approached the summit we all git ready to fight. "everyone ready" i said while i was in my monster form.

"as we'll ever be" izuku says as he draws his sword. izumi pulls out her gun and loads it. jakobu is riding Rioc while holding his hammer. eri nervously has her bow in her hand. we finally made it to the top and see a massive black western looking dragon waiting for us at the top, as if it knew we were coming.

 we finally made it to the top and see a massive black western looking dragon waiting for us at the top, as if it knew we were coming

as soon as is saw us it roared causing us to cover our ears.

Jakobu and Rioc charged in right away only to me smacked away by fatalis's tail with ease. jakobu jumped off of Rioc before he was hit and tried to hit fatalis with his hammer but was slammed into the ground by his wing. both of them ended up unconscious.

i ran towards fatalis and izuku was on my back. as i was running multiple bullets and arrows flew past my head and struck fatalis. izuku jumped off my back and struck fatalis with his new sword as i rammed the black dragon. fatalis was knocked back and more bullets and arrows struck him.

fatalis raised his head back and smoke started to come out of his mouth. "LOOK OUT" i yelled as i shielded izuku from the blast of fire. when the fire stopped i looked back and saw that my golden scales were scorched black. luckily i didn't feel the pain from it. fatalis spun around and smacked me off to the side with his tail.

he tried to slam izuku into the ground buck he moved out of the way in time. i watched as more bullets struck fatalis but no arrows. "I'M OUT OF ARROWS" eri yelled. "here take this" izumi gave her gun to eri and rushed into the battle. i rushed a fatalis and saw smoke start to come out of his mouth. i quickly made a cloud of frenzy virus in front of me so when the fire hit it, it would explode.

which it did. multiple boulder came and smacked fatalis in the face breaking one of his horns. i grabbed fatalis by the head with one of my wings and slammed it into the ground over and over again but stopped when flames erupted from his mouth and spread everywhere. the fire scorched my scales just by touching them. over time i figured out that i was weakest to fire, ice, and the dragon element and quirks. another boulder hit fatalis in the back causing him to stumble forward.

izuku jumped from ground level covered in green electricity and smacked fatalis in the face with his sword and it broke fatalis's other horn but the sword shattered upon impact. fatalis knocked izuku unconscious by hitting him into a wall with his wing. multiple bullets then shot through the air and tore through fatalis's wing making it useless.

i rushed fatalis and slammed fatalis's other wing with mine shattering the bones in it. fatalis slapped izumi with his tail and grabbed my metal talon with his mouth and flung me around like a ragdoll. more bullets zoomed through the air and hit fatalis in the face making him let go of me. i looked over and saw eri rushing an unconscious izumi out of the way of the battle. 

i noticed my metal arm was heavily damaged from fatalis biting it. then i got an idea. i rushed towards fatalis who was about to unleash a massive about of fire at me but i shoved my metal arm in his mouth. "arm changing modes, laser cannon" the arm said. the arm turned into the barrel of a cannon. fatalis tried to get my arm out of his mouth my clawing and scratching me but it was all in vain. the cannon eventually fired and started destroying fatalis from the inside out killing him.

(something like this, and yes fatalis does lose his head)

when the cannon finished firing my arm was completely trashed. "terminate arm" i said. the arm detached itself from me meaning i wouldn't be able to talk unless i changed back to normal. i turned back around and noticed that Rioc had regained consciousness.

with the help of eri i get izuku and izumi on my back and she's riding with me on the way back so she can make sure they're ok. Rioc was carrying jakobu and fatalis's head. we couldn't report back to tokyo because our radio was destroyed during the battle.

TIME SKIP 3 DAYS ISHIKU POV

it's been one week since i got back and four days since buraison and his group came back with suna. ikagi and his group hasn't reported back over the radio and everyone is starting to freak out except me. right now i'm sitting on the wall and uraraka is sitting next to me. "so uraraka how have you been doing, i haven't seen you that much since i came here" i ask.

"oh, i'm yagi now so call me ochako" she says. 'she must have married izuku' i thought. the i noticed something off about her. he belly was big, as if she was pregnant, but she was trying to hide it. "so, what are you gonna name the baby" i ask catching her off guard. "w-what are you talking about" she said trying to convince me she's not pregnant, but she clearly is.

"i've seen a good amount of pregnant people in my life, and every time i would see you which isn't a lot, eventually you would run off having to puke" i explain. she gives up on trying to change my mind. "your the first person to notice, and we still have to come up with a name" she says. i look off into the distance and see the sun reflecting off of gold and black scales."ikagi" i say.

i stand up and yell into the village "EVERYONE IKAGI IS BACK". people start rushing out of the village to see them. ikagi and Rioc land and eri, izuku, izumi, and jakobu get off of them. ikagi collapsed from exhaustion and began to turn into his human form. i rush up to him and help him up. i notice the scales on his back are scorched black from fire and his metal arm is missing. ikagi raises his hand in victory and everyone focuses on us. "the black dragons" he starts "HAVE BEEN DEFEATED"

everyone cheers in victory knowing that the biggest threat to japan has been eliminated. "now we just have to learn to live alongside monsters" he tells me as suna comes out of the ground and starts nuzzling him. "japan is almost ours again" i say. "and by the way, i gut you a souvenir" he points behind me.

i turn around and see a large crate. i open a portal and grab a crowbar and pry the box open. when it opens i see fatalis's head. "now i've got two of the three" i cheer and people look at me weird. "what happens now nezu" ikagi asks him. "now, we make sure no other monsters hurt people" he says. "but first, LET'S CELEBRATE" i yell and everyone yells with me.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you liked the story

i will make an epilogue and then that will be it

thanks for the 7K reads and thanks for reading

bye