chapter 14: training camp

IKAGI POV

last week class 1-A went to the mall to buy things for the training camp. izuku was confronted by shigaraki who threatened to kill people. i didn't want shigaraki to kill him . . . only just hurt him a little bit. and now we're on a bus to a training camp so they can get stronger.

'can't anyone get a little sleep around here' i thought. ishiku was sitting next to me playing a game on his phone. i haven't been able to do something like that after the experiments and now that i think about it i've never been able to do stuff like that since before i was four. man my life sucked.

"you got something on your mind" ishiku asked. "no, it's nothing" i replied pretending to look out the window. "you know you can't look out the window right" he said. "yes i know" i continued to "look" out the window for a couple more minutes until. "hey ikagi how do you know where stuff is even though you don't have eyes" mina asked.

"the horns on my head are more like feelers than horns, they let me see an outline of everything around me" i explained putting an emphasis on see. "so you don't know what we look like" asui asked. "i know what a few of you look like but the last time i saw them i was 10" i said. "those people being izuku, izumi, todoroki, and the bakugous"

"how come the last time you saw them was when you were 10" momo asked this time. "when i was 10 i was kidnapped by the league of villains and they experimented on me because i was quirkless and they were going to turn me into one of those monsters that we fight all the time. but some heroes raided the lab then i got away and became a vigilante" i explained.

"how come you didn't want to go home" kaminari asked and all the tormentors flinched at this except todoroki, i was the only one who noticed. "i don't want to talk about it" i said and turned away back to the window. i sat there for a while and no one said a word "didn't you get an eye when you fought that monster at the USJ, and when you were trying to fly" kirishima asked.

"i completely forgot about that" i said. "wait, so you had the ability to temporarily give yourself an eye and you forgot about it" todoroki stated. "yes now everyone be quiet so i can focus" i said. i focused on giving myself an eye without completely going into my chaotic form. my horns went up one of them being a golden color and some of the scales on my right wing becoming golden as well.

i looked up at everyone. "wow" i started "mineta is ugly as shit". everyone started laughing including aizawa who snickered a little bit and mineta just looked hurt. "apart from that everyone i once knew looks the same" i said making the eye go away.

"what did ikagi look like when he was younger" hagakure asked izumi and izuku. "well, he had green hair like us but it wasn't curly it was more like todoroki's and he had blue eyes, and he always looked like he wanted to take a nap" izuku stated. he clearly forgot what i looked like and was struggling to remember.

"how did you and ishiku meet" kirishima asked. "i found him in the woods after he escaped that lab" ishiku said not looking up from his phone. sero was about to ask another question but was interrupted "all right everyone off the bus, we're here" aizawa said. we walked off of the bus but no one was there. 

SKIP WILD WILD PUSSY CATS INTRO BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOES

"alright, the training camp starts now, the main building is at the bottom of this mountain you should make it there in about three hours" aizawa explained. "i don't like this" someone said. "i'm going back to the bus" another said. they all started to go back to the bus but pixie bob used her quirk and swept them off of the mountain. and apparently she thought ishiku and i were students because we were in normal clothes because she kicked us off of the side of the mountain too.