chapter 16: rescue

IKAGI POV

later tonight heroes are going on rescue mission to retrieve katsuki. one of the students (momo yaoyorozu) had managed to put a tracker on one of the villains before she along with a student from 1-B were attacked by that monster. ishiku and i are watching some people from 1-A planning to save katsuki. they're not really hiding it ether, they are talking right out in the open. granted it's late out but that doesn't matter.

"what a hit" ishiku said from beside me. Iida had just punched izuku in the face. 'if only i could have been the one to do that'. they started to leave. "should we follow them" ishiku asked. "no, we'll stick to the plan we came up with, with the other heroes". ishiku pulled out his phone and started doing something on it. he was watching something but i didn't know what it was. "ROAD ROLLER DA" some maniac screamed on the show he was watching.

"what the fuck are you watching" i asked. he paused his show. "it's called jojo's bizarre adventure, wanna watch it". i sighed "you know i don't have eyes, and i won't make an eye because i don't want to run out on energy before tonight" i explained. "you're loss" he said.

i waited for five minutes to see if ishiku would still be wanting to watch jojo's bizarre adventure or whatever it was. "so  . . . . . are we going to meet up with the other heroes or are we going to sit up here all night" i asked. "sure let's go" he said not looking up from his phone. i sighed. i flew up and grabbed him by the shoulders with my arms and flew over to outside the LOV bar.

time skip brought to you by ishiku trying to get ikagi to watch jojo's bizarre adventure

i dropped ishiku on the ground next to the heroes then landed. he still didn't look up from his phone. the whole way here he was ether talking about jojo's bizarre adventure or trying to get me to watch it. "all right everyone five minutes until we infiltrate the base" a cop announced. 

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"the press conference is over go, go, go" a cop said. i knew where katsuki was because i could sense him through the wall. then i did this to him.

all might then punched through the wall saying one of his many catchphrases "SMASH". kamui woods then trapped all of them in his lacquered chain prison. "what right after the press conference" one of them said surprised. the bakugou twin was hanging from my talon speechless. touya tried to burn kamui with his quirk but edgeshot knocked him out. "master help us" shigaraki said. then some weird black slime started coming out of all the villains mouths including mine and katsuki's. balls of black slime started fromming down by the heroes and some low grade monsters came out of them along with smaller versions of themselves, along with something i haven't heard in a while. hood.

 hood