18 and Life

<Kim's POV>

**Trigger Warning - Abuse and Imprisonment**

It had been five days since Kim had been kidnapped by Justin.  Currently she was eating her breakfast, which consisted of scrambled eggs off of the floor.  It wasn't her choice.  Justin simply walked into the room she was locked up in and dumped a plate of eggs on the floor and told her that she had 5 minutes to eat before he would come back and work on "getting her ready" for the party.  She hated doing what he told her to do but she had no choice.  Either do it or be punished.

Justin was cruel.  The first day she refused to eat for thoughts of him putting stuff in her food.  After not eating her dinner, Justin got angry and fitted a shock collar on her neck so that if she didn't follow his commands, he would give her a light jolt reminder of what she was to him.  Tbe jolts got longer and more intense every time he did so.  At night he would bend her over the bed and hit her 18 times with a belt everytime saying this was her life from now on.  He called her his mutt, a term he called the girls that he kidnapped and sold or murdered.  

As she heard the door open, she knew what was going to happen next.  

"Well done on finishing your breakfast, mutt.  Now it is time for you to work on your role for the party."

Kim couldn't look at Justin.  This man was a monster.  She could not look at him to see the sick smile that he had on his face when he looked at her.

"Kneel."  She hated hearing that word.  She hated being told what to do.  She only listened when Lance or Billy had said it because she loved them.  With them what she would be doing next was an act of love, not whatever this was with Justin.  He made her sick.

"Are you deaf mutt!  I said KNEEL!"  She had obviously taken too long and now a sharp jolt shook her and made her fall to the floor with a sharp agonizing cry.

"Get up!  To your knees, mutt!  How am I supposed to make money if you don't listen!  Maybe I have been too nice to you."

Kim got to her knees in front of him.

"When I move this gag, you know what to do.  Stay quiet and obey."

He moved the gag and Kim said nothing.  The only thing she felt at this point were the tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Suck."  Hesitantly, Kim did what she was told.  She didn't want the collar to go off again.  She wanted to die.  She felt like an object.  She didn't feel the love like she had when she did this for Lance or even Billy online.  She just felt dirty.

When he was done, he put the gag back on, tied her back up and left the room.  She could only weep in a fetal position wanting to die.

<Billy POV>

Billy stared at the ceiling as he has done these past 5 days.  He had very little motivation to even get up and eat.  He felt as though his life had crashed down around him.  It was all his fault.  He fell for Kim.  He was the one who lied.  He was the one who pushed everything forward.  Maybe he should just go away and never return.

He needed Kim.  She was the only one in the world who was able to calm him down, to make him feel human when he was like this.  He had lifted the block on her because he wanted so bad for her to talk to him.  But he had not gotten any messages from her.  She was gone.  But yeah, such is life.  Especially with the gaps between them, 16 years and almost 500 miles.  They felt insurmountable anyway, especially with the gaps in their hearts growing daily.  He wanted her or death.  Was everything that they had been through been for nothing?  If she was gone, why did he still feel for her so deeply?  Why did it hurt physically when he thought of her being gone?