CHAPTER 1 :Meeting Him

"Come on try it on '' said Brie, I let out a small laugh at her facial expressions

Brie is my best friend, I have known her since high school, I don't know what I would do without her.

" Okay fine but only if you stop making that face" I said trying to stop laughing. She threw the red dress at me and I went to try it on. It was really tight but it made my ass look good so that's great,I looked hot. I put on some makeup and perfume.

"Come on hurry up we're going to be late! " Brie shouted from downstairs

"Coming" I shouted down scrambling to get my heels on.

"Finally" she said exhaling when I came down a few moments later.

"Okay let's go "I said nervously.

When I say I'm nervous, its an understatement, I've never been to a club before and I wasnt planning on ever going because it's just horny men who want mindless hook ups and they  don't ever want to see you again.

We arrived at the club a while later and Brie  must've seen me being so tense.

"Loosen up its your birthday and guess what... We're going to have a fucking great time.. We're going to go  dancing and we're going to drink till we can't remember anything tomorrow."she said chuckling with her hand on my shoulder.

" I know thanks Brie" I said putting my hand on her hand.

" Whats the worst that can happen" Brie said shaking her head.

"Let's go" I said exhaling and getting out of the uber. Brie and I linked arms and went in the club.

What's the worst that can happen I suppose. I only turn 25 once might as well live it to the fullest.

We ordered some drinks but I was hesitant because I have never had a drink in my life but I'm trying new things so I might as well.

We got shots of tequila, Brie swallowed the three without any hesitation, while the tequila is burning my throat. "Come on, let's dance" she said dragging me to the dancefloor.

Imagine this song playing..

"Okay, let's go"i said.

We danced for what felt like ages, the music was so loud it was vibrating through the floor and there was disco lights and smoke clouding the room.

" I'm going to get some drinks okay,"!Brie said shouting through the sound of the music.

"Yeah I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said close to her ear so she could hear me. "We'll meet at the bar okay" I said, Brie nodded and left to get the  drinks and I left to go to the bathroom.

It took me a few minutes finding the bathroom but I finally found it. I did my business and went back out to find
Brie, I went to the bar as that's where I said to meet because there is like a thousand people in here.

She wasn't there when I got there but I'm sure she's just talking to someone or making out with someone,I waited for a few minutes, but I was starting to get worried so I texted her.

Brie, where are you, I'm by the bar?

She texted back a few minutes later,

Hey Vic, gone home with some guy, who is so hot, I'm sorry for bailing I'll make it up to you tomorrow or something. Love you Vic, don't forget to have fun it's your birthday!! Okay talk to u tmrxx😘!!

I smiled and texted back sitting down on a stool beside the bar.

Okay it's fine you need it stay safe and plz call me tmr love you have fun xx😏

I'm happy for Brie, even its only a one night stand, she deserves a good time as she went through a bad breakup a few months back,he was her first love type of thing but I think she's over him now.

"Hey you, here's a drink" I looked up from my phone to see the bartender handing me a drink.

"Umm I didn't order anything, I said confused.

"Yeah I know he did,"he pointed to some guy across the room and man he was hot. He was wearing a black suit. I made eye contact with him, I got butterflies by just looking at him, I was so busy staring I didn't notice him walking towards me.

" Hello, love"