CHAPTER 9:The Bombshell

I stared at him in disbelief

I stared at him in disbelief. I even laughed a little. If he thinks Im going to be his wife he's more phychotic than I thought.

"Why are you laughing.I'm being serious" he said sounding angry. He crossed his arms and you could see his rings and his veins on display.

"Your crazy if you'd think I'd be your wife you kidnapped me, drugged me and your holding me against my will, your a monster, why would I ever marry you".

That was it, within a blink of an eye he marched over and pushed me against the wall and put his hand on my neck and squeezed so hard that I couldn't breathe.

"Believe it or not love I don't want to be in this situation either but guess what, life isn't fair sometimes ", he said. He was so close to my face, I could feel his warm breathe on my face.

He looked me right in my eyes and smiled at the pain he was causing me almost like he was enjoying it.

"Please, Ace let go your hurting me. "

Tears were running down my face at this point. I was in so much pain that
I felt like I was going to pass out.

Ace let go of my neck and I fell to the ground and clutched my neck gasping for air. Ace stood there and watched me and didn't show any emotion.

" You are going to be my wife and that's final."

Ace left the room and I just curled up in a ball and cried my eyes out and lied there on the cold office ground. My mascara was running down my face and my makeup was probably ruined but I wasn't thinking about that right now.

10 minutes later

I just layed there crying thinking about everything and what I could have done differently. Why did I have to go out, maybe if me and Brie went to a different club things would have been different.

All of a sudden I heard gunshots and screams. I stood up faster then ever and went to the door and it was locked. Ace must of locked it when he left but I mustn't of noticed.

I need to get out of here now. I grabbed one of the clips from my hair. My hair fell loose but it doesn't matter. I put the clip in the lock and moved it around and unlocked the door. When I opened the door Ace was standing there and he had blood all over his shirt with a gun in his hand.

There was blood splattered all over his face. I looked at him with wide eyes and I got flashbacks of what he did to me a few minutes ago.

"Come on we're going now and follow me or don't that's up to you, you can get killed if you want I don't really give a shit." he started walking down the hallway putting his gun in the back of his pants, and I followed him.

When we got outside I saw the rest of Ace's mafia and people were running out of the house and people were driving away. What the hell is going on??

" ACE what's going on?"I ask scared.

Ace turned around from talking to his bodyguard, I think his name is Massimo.

" Nothing you need to worry about, this is Colin and he is going to take you home, wait for me to get back I'll be done here soon ", Ace said gesturing to one of his bodyguards.

"Yeah Okay" I replied.

"Good",Ace said before whispering something to Colin.

Colin led me to the car and he drove me home, we didn't say anything to each other but I looked at him a few times because he looks so familiar and I don't know why, but I don't think I've ever seen him before.

Finally we arrived back at the house.

We got out of the car and walked inside

We got out of the car and walked inside.Colin left as soon as we got inside and I went upstairs to get out of dress and I went to the bathroom to take off my makeup and saw that I had a massive bruise on my neck from Ace nearly strangling me to death.

I was hungry so I went downstairs to make some food for myself.

A few minutes later Ace walked through the door, he still had blood all over him but it was gone from his face.

"What are you still doing up?" he asked.

You told me to wait up for you and I was hungry so I made some food Umm... do you want some, I made pasta?

I don't know why I'm offering him food but he looked hungry so I thought I'd ask.

"You do know I have maids for that right."

"Yeah I do, but why ask them to cook for me when I know perfectly well how to cook" .

He groaned and sat down in front of me. I served him a bowl of pasta and handed it to him.

"Thanks" he said, before eating.

I sat down and started eating aswell.

Ace looked at my neck and his gaze softened.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, I shouldn't have done that and I won't do it again" he said.

I put my hand to my neck and replied" Thank you ".

When we were done our food I washed the plates and put them away.

" Goodnight Ace" I said before going upstairs.

" Goodnight" he said following me.

"We will talk tomorrow"he said before disappearing into his room.

I whispered"OK" before going into my room.