CHAPTER 14:Brie

As we were going home I thought about everything that just happend

As we were going home I thought about everything that just happend. He literally fingered me. It was my first time doing anything that intimate. It felt so good too. I have never had that feeling and I want it again and i feel guilty because of it.

When the six months are up and I can forget about him and never see him again.

All I know is that I can not fall in love with him.

I can't wait to see Brie again, I miss her so much.

"What are you thinking about" Ace said to me bringing me out of my daydream.

I'm fine just thinking about my friend Brie.

Can I call her, I have to let her know I'm ok "

"He waited a few seconds before answering" Okay fine but you will be supervised I don't trust you yet and I don't want you to.... try anything."

"Okay thank you."i smiled at him and turned to look out the window again.

I didn't care that I would have to be supervised I was just so happy. I can't wait to hear Bries voice again. I hope she's okay.

When we got back to the house, Ace and I went to his office. I signed the contract and went to my room, he left to go do some business, I didn't care about anything else I was just so happy I get to call Brie. Ace said I can call her when he comes back.

While waiting for him, I decided to go to the shower, I stayed in there for ages the water felt so good against my body. When I got out I put on some jeans and a crop top it looked really short but It looked nice so I put it on.

I went downstairs and got something to eat since I hadn't eaten for a few hours

I went downstairs and got something to eat since I hadn't eaten for a few hours. While I was eating Ace came in the front door with someone.

"Victoria this is Felix" he said to me and walked up and sat down.

"Hello Victoria I've heard so much about you, I'm his brother. "

"Hello Felix nice to meet you" I replied back to him. He seemed more  different compared to Ace. 

He hugged me and then he went upstairs.

I sat down beside Ace and stared at him.

"So can I call Brie... Please. "

He turned his head and looked at me.
"Yes you can call your friend but if you try anything I will kill you do you understand".
he stared at me with his grey eyes. If looked could kill I would've been dead a long time ago.

"Yes i do thank you." He handed me the phone and I jumped up from the chair and hugged him. I didnt realize what I did until I did it. I let him go and ran up the stairs.

I was going to call my friend and I felt so happy.