CHAPTER 19:Meeting His Mother

Ace and I are currently eating breakfast in the kitchen

Ace and I are currently eating breakfast in the kitchen. I was thinking about what just happened,I know me and ace had sex before but this time it felt different.

"We are meeting my mother at the restaurant so act like you love me okay" . He said getting up from his chair.

What if I already do

I gave a smile, "Yeah, I know", I said getting up aswell.

You and my mom are leaving tonight, you will be leaving in my private jet after we eat.

My eyes widened "What Tonight? Why so soon I'm not even packed yet" . I asked crossing my arms.

"Don't worry about any of that, I told Audrey to pack your bag." He said leaning against the counter.

"How long are we gonna be gone for?"I asked.

I havent even met Ace's mom yet and now I'm going to Poland with her for god knows how long.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

" I don't know, you won't come back until everything is cleared up."

" Cleared up? What are you talking bout Ace. "

What the hell is going on.

"Don't worry about it Victoria,just go get ready I don't have time for this I have stuff to do before we meet my mother."

"No, not until you tell what's going on, why am I going to Poland and don't give me this "mafia buissness" bullshit because I know there's more to it" I said to him angry.

Before I could say anything else he stormed up to me and backing me against the counter.

"Don't you ever speak to me that way again. Know your place Victoria, we don't care about each other it's a show, for my mother, so when I say it's mafia business I mean it's mafia buissness okay and you are going to Poland because I don't want to get you killed because in a few months your going back to your life and I'm going back to mine, after all, this is what you wanted since the moment I brought you here so don't give me that bullshit, you are in no position to be asking me questions that don't concern you." He said a few inches from my face.

I pushed him away from me and walked away from him.

" Ace I'm your wife and I know this isn't real you remind me everyday but just tell me what's going on, when are you going to let someone in", i said to him with tears in my eyes.

"Just tell me please ace that's all I'm asking. "I pleaded with him.

He looked at me angrily before speaking.

"Go. Upstairs. Now." He demanded walking closer towards me with every word.

"Tell me what's going on please" . I begged.

"Get upstairs before I drag you there myself." he said right in front of me.

I wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes.

" Your going to be alone forever Ace", I said before turning around and going upstairs.

Why can't he tell me whats going on, I already know he's in the mafia and he kills people, how bad could it be. I wiped away the tears and got changed into my dress for this evening. Im meeting Aces mother so I have to look presentable.

I decided on a long black dress

I decided on a long black dress. I was feeling nauseous so I made sure not to put on something tight.

ACE came in while I was putting on my makeup in the bathroom but we didn't talk and he was only a few minutes getting ready.

When I was done I put on some perfume which made me feel even more nauseated which was weird but I shook it off.

When I got downstairs Ace was talking to someone, it sounded serious. It's probably about his "mafia business".

He gave me a quick glance eyeing me from head to toe and looked away. I rolled my eyes and went over to the sink to get a glass of water to get rid of my nausea, hopefully it will go away soon.

"Let's go", Ace said I washed my glass and put It down beside the sink and got my bag. I followed Ace outside and got in the car.

"My mother will be meeting us at the restaurant, so do you remember what you have to do". He asked staring at me.

I turned to look at him before saying" "I have to act like I love you".

"Good girl" . He smirked before bring his eyes back to the road.

"Does your mom know about Poland"?I asked,I wonder does she know whats going on.

"Yeah I told her earlier, she wasn't happy at first but then I told her you were going too, shes looking forward to meeting you. "

I smiled "Me too.

I don't want to get too close to Ace's mother because I won't be here for much longer. I only have 4 months left of this deal and then I'm going home.

I still felt sick but I was slowly starting to feel better.For the rest of the drive I layed my head against the car door because I was really tired and still felt sick I think my period is coming finally. I must have fell asleep because Ace shook me when we arrived at the restaurant.

"We're here come on" he said getting out of the car. I fixed my hair and dress and stood beside him on the footpath.

He held out his hand and we intertwined our fingers and walked in to the restaurant.

Let's put on a show..