CHAPTER 32: The End

Buissness Turned into love

Everyone was talking in the garden and having a great time. I had Nikolai in my arms and I had my love snuggled into me with Aurora in her arms.

I never expected this to be me and Victoria's ending. I expected her to go home after the sixth month contract was done and never see and think about her again.

I was too arrogant and ignorant of my feelings to not realise I fell in love with her the second I layed eyes in her. I'm in love with her laugh and the way she was  never scared to stand up for herself to me... A mafia boss.

Everyone talked for another while before everyone had to go home.

"I'll see you soon Ace, it was great to see you". Luca said with his son Leo asleep in his arms.

"Yeah it was fun, we'll meet up again soon...and if you need any favours or help with the mafia come to me because I owe you one after helping me get Victoria back."

"Yeah okay thank you Ace".

I nodded and went and said my goodbyes to Massimo and his family.

Victoria was talking to Elijah, Rya and Brie and Felix. I went over to the kitchen where mom is. She was drinking a cup of tea staring at everyone smiling.

"What are you smiling about?"I asked sitting down on the high stool.

"I'm just proud of you and Felix. He's engaged to a lovely woman that keeps him on his feet, he's stopped doing drugs and has become more responsible,and you have a beautiful wife and you have the most precious children."

"You've got your dream". I said jokily.

"I know", she said laughing "But I know about the contract."

I stopped laughing and stared at her in confusion.

"How do you know about that"?

"Well I knew you would try something like that when I told you to settle down and find a wife."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I had the fullest intention of telling you I knew about it but then I met Victoria and I loved her straight away and the way you looked at her.. I knew you loved her even if you didn't want to admit it to yourself but I knew you'd figure it out ". She said smiling.

I smiled at the thought and looked at Victoria. A while later everyone left and it was just Victoria me and the kids.

" I love you" . I mumbled into Victoria's neck while she was holding Nikolai.

She smiled and layed her head onto my neck. "I love you too Ace".

I kissed her forehead before walking over and picking up Aurora from her crib.

"Will we put them to bed? "I suggested walking over to Victoria.

"Yeah we should" she said getting up from the chair and coming towards me.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand with a baby on the other hand.

A few minutes later....

Victoria and me were in the nursery putting Aurora and Nikolai to bed. We kissed them goodnight and layed them in their cribs.

We stood in front of the cribs watching them in awe. I wrapped my arm around Victoria's waist and pulled her in closer.

She layed her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my chest.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too love" I said kissing the top of her head.

"Oh I almost forgot, mom knew about the contract from the start." I said chuckling.

"What?" Victoria asked shocked.

"Yes but she didn't say anything because she loved you from the moment she met you and she knew I was in love with you by the way I looked at you."

"Oh my god ".She said with tears in eyes.
" What if she didn't like me"?. Victoria asked laughing.

"I would of had to get rid of you then" I said teasing her.

"Stop". She said shoving me before laying her head back on my shoulder.

We laughed for the next minute, I'm surprised the babies didn't wake up from the noise.  
I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Till Death Do Us Part". I promised staring deep into her ocean eyes.

"Till Death Do Us Part. "She promised smiling.

The End