CHAPTER 11:Unexpected

I guess I'm getting married

"We are going to go for a picnic tomorrow just you and me. We can get to know each other. "

"I wouldve never thought someone like you would want to go on a picnic" I smiled and chuckled.

"You don't know me yet, love. I can 
do things you wouldn't dream of."

"As we are going to be married we will be sharing a room" he said.

"Why? "I asked.

My mother will be coming in a few weeks and we need to make it believeable."

"Okay fine. "

We need to make it believeable in order for this to  work, if his mother suspects something is up, he could kill me.

"Come on I will show you our room".

"Do you like it" he said leaning against the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah I love it" I said smiling.

"Good it's yours for the next six months".

An hour later.

I didn't do anything for the next hour I just had dinner down in the dining room by myself because Ace had to go do some buiseness.

It was 10:00 and  was tired so I went  upstairs to my room and went to go put on something. I couldnt find any pajamas. The wardrobe had everything in it accept pyjamas.Great. I looked  around and saw one of Ace's shirts and put one on. It went down to my mid thigh. I climbed into the  bed and turned on the huge TV. I watched Netflix for a while then I turned it off  and tried to go to sleep.

An hour later Ace walked in and I woke up . He went into the walk in wardrobe  and he came out in grey sweatpants and climbed into bed behind me.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me in so close I could feel his breathe on my neck.

I could get used to this...