CHAPTER 29:Till Death Do Us Part

"I have a surprise for you"

I took Ace's hand and we went downstairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Elijah and Felix. What is Felix doing here?

I looked at Ace with confusion and he had a smug look on his face. I looked back towards the kitchen and a woman steeped out. I would recognise her anywhere. It was Brie.

I let go of Ace's hand and ran to Brie and hugged her so hard. Ace muttered a "Victoria be careful" and came over to the kitchen and greeted Felix and my brother.

"Oh my god Brie, what are you doing here?"I asked quite not believing my best friend was here.

" I'm here to see my best friend of course,I've missed you so much". She said pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi Felix its great to see you again".I said going over and hugging him.

"You too Victoria,it's been a while since I saw you last, how are you and my brother getting on?" he asked.

I thought back to few moments ago when we were in his office. I don't know if that was the spur of the moment or does he feel something for me, I know he feels he won't be able to protect me and out children but we are going to be safe.

" I'll let Ace tell you about that, I'm going to catch up with Brie." I said avoiding the question because I don't know what to say.

"Yeah, we need to catch up and besides we're going shopping to get some clothes and we can leave the men to do what ---mafia people--do I suppose." Brie said coming to my side.

I chuckled be for looking at Ace.
"Would it be okay if we went shopping?"

He hesitated for a moment but then nodded.
"Fine ye can go but you will be bringing security for your safety." he said.

"Yes! "Brie screamed and went over to Felix. Their totally together.I went over to Ace and hugged him goodbye.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Please be careful and don't let Brie use up all the money on my credit card." he said into my ear. I laughed into his neck and stopped hugging him but I kept my arms around his neck.

"I will and I won't." I looked over at Brie and Felix and there hugging and Elijah is looking like a lost puppy.

"There dating aren't they" I whispered to Ace looking at Felix and Brie.

"Yeah they are, I sent him to spy on her and look at whats happened."

"You sent him to spy on her,you know what I'm honestly not surprised." I said laughing.

"Okay Vic let's go I'm starving" Brie said coming over.

" Okay" I said looking at her and then back to Ace "Bye" I whispered before letting him go.