CHAPTER 8:Ace

"Fuck!!" I shouted,I was in my warehouse and I was pissed off  I had some unfinished business with an enemy of mine and found out he is going to be at the ball tonight

"Fuck!!" I shouted,I was in my warehouse and I was pissed off  I had some unfinished business with an enemy of mine and found out he is going to be at the ball tonight. This enemy of mine is named Lorenzo, he is the leader of the Nigerian mafia.

Tonight is going to be good for me and Victoria, everyone will know I'm with someone and that will set my plan In motion, but I'm going for another reason, I'm going there to kill Lorenzo and his mafia.

L

orenzo has caused alot of problems for me over thr last few years.

Years ago when I was 18 years old Lorenzo sent his men to kill my father as he saw that this mafia was a threat to his. He did kill my father and I became Don of the Italian mafia.

I didn't care that my father was dead  because I hated him, he cared more for the mafia then his own family. BUT no one messes with my family and gets away with it, Lorenzo will  pay for what he did.

I need to go home and shower before the ball. I had blood all over me from killing two men for the unfortunate problem with my drugs.

After a cold  shower I put on my black suit,then I went to see Massimo to make sure everything was ready for tonight.

A few minutes later

"Yes boss, everything is ready to go. Your security team is blended in with Lorenzos" .

"Ok thank you massimo good job and get the cars ready to go we will be leaving soon ."

Everything's going according to plan.

"See you soon boss". Massimo said before leaving the room.

I sat down at my desk and went through some paperwork. I got a text  from Felix. Finally. The fucker hasn't texted me back in days.

Felix 5:32pm
Whats up brother been busy the last few days but Im going to the fancy ass ball later too so we can talk.

Ace 5:34
Where the fuck have you been I've been calling you for days. Yeah we will. I'm killing Lorenzo tonight he is going to be there too. I have everything ready to go.

Felix 5:37

Count me in too. See you there bro.

It's time to get Victoria, I hope she's in better mood today, If not my plan to persuade everyone we're together won't work. I walked to her room and opened the door.

There she was in a black dress where you could see all her curves and it hugged her body perfectly. She looked hot. I was just getting hard by looking at her,but then I remembered this is not part of my plan.

"Hello, love".I spoke in alow voice. She looked at me and her body grew all tense. I love how she reacts when I'm near her.

"My name's Victoria so stop calling me that". She spoke rolling her eyes. I smiled at her confidence, she spoke back to me, a mafia leader, no one ever dares to speak back to me

"Okay i'll try but I can't promise anything". I said to her still smirking.

A few minutes later

On the ride there I could tell Victoria was uncomfortable but I liked it. I was  looking forward for tonight,I can't wait to kill Lorenzo and his entire mafia.

After I tell her she's going to be my wife I don't know how she will react but she's going to have deal with it.

Life isn't fair sometimes.