CHAPTER 18:Who Will Protect You

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️Warning⚠️

I was so close to telling Victoria how I felt and I can't allow myself to feel something for her. I can't be vulnerable because it's the biggest weakness of all. I won't allow myself to be weak,not again,not what happend last time.

I went back up to my office and went through some paperwork. I got sent word that I am going to war with the Vinsenzo mafia, they are the Spanish mafia. That mafia was Lorenzos rival mafia, but they signed a deal a few months back. Now that I killed Lorenzo and his entire mafia that deal won't happen, now they want to kill me.

A while later Massimo came into the office.

"Have you figured out what to do yet boss?" he asked me.

I leaned back into my chair,
" No I haven't, I don't know why the hell there coming after me, I killed that bastard a month ago.. so why now? I need full time security guarding the house and Victoria,I can't let anything happen to her."

Massimo looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

" Why? Are you falling for her boss"?

I gave him a glare before replying.

"No, I don't love her and I never will. She is strictly buissness, this is only happening because my mother is so persistent in me getting married,
But still I need to protect her at all costs." If anything happend to her because of me I wouldn't be able to live with myself, she is only here because I am forcing her she doesn't deserve to die because of that.

"Okay boss I'll make sure she has full time security " Massimo said.

"Good, now go I need to figure out what to do about those Spanish bastards" I said.

" Okay... Good luck with that haha goodnight "he said.

" Goodnight" , I replied, Massimo was laughing on his way out the door.

A few hours later

I went through all the possible solutions but I came down with one finally.

Victoria and my mother will go to my penthouse in Poland to keep them safe and I will stay here and go to war with the spanish mafia, I will Win of course because I am the most powerful and feared mafia. I have won a war before against the American mafia and I killed every single one of them, so I will win this one.

I will tell Victoria and my mother the news tomorrow. I don't expect Victoria will want to go but she'll have to,and as for my mother she hates being bossed around but she will know its for her own good.

It was 2 in the morning now and I was wrecked so I decided to go to bed. When I got to the room Victoria was asleep. She was huddled in under the blankets. I was so tired I just took off my shirt and pants. I wasn't bothered getting into my sweatpants.