CHAPTER 30:New Type Of Love

A few months later

A few months later...

It's been a few month's since Ace and I confessed our feelings towards each other. We're officially husband and wife and I'm ecstatic. It's never how I imagined it would be, it's even better. When I was younger I always dreamed of finding my Prince charming and I've found him.

Our love story wasn't the most normal but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm almost 9 months pregnant now and I can't wait to meet my angels. We did a gender reveal and we're having  a boy and a girl. Ace was so excited when we found out, and so was I.

We just can't wait to meet them.

It's just me and Ace in our house. Elijah had to go back to the Sicillian mafia but Luca said he was free to leave whenever but Elijah didnt want to.

Elijah has a girlfriend who is in the Sicillian mafia aswell. Her name is Rya, she's an assassin and a very good one at that.

Rya and Elijah are engaged and expecting their first child, it's a girl. I can't wait to be an aunt and Elijah is so excited to be a father.

Felix and Brie left the same time Elijah did, they only live a few minutes away. Brie and Felix got married a few days ago. Everyone's so in love and I'm here for it.

Ace and I have a photo shoot today and I can't wait. I'm currently doing my makeup in the bedroom and Ace just got out of thr shower.

"Hey wife". Ace said coming out in nothing but a towel.

I turned around and stood up "Hey husband",giving him a kiss. He groaned and pulled me in tighter.

"You look beautiful, love".

"Thank you, you do aswell if I must say so myself" I said eyeing his entire body and giving him a kiss.

"Luca texted me and was wondering if we could all join together after the babies are born and have a barbecue, he's going to bring his wife and his son and the entire mafia so Elijah and Rya will be coming aswell. "he said with his hands wrapped around my waist.

"That sounds great, I miss Elijah and it would be great to see him and Rya and Felix and Brie must come aswell and you need to invite Massimo and the rest of your mafia aswell". I said with my shoulders wrapped around his shoulders.

I groaned in pain when the babies kicked and layed my head on Ace's shoulders.

"Are you okay, love?" Ace asked worriedly.

"Yeah it's just the baby's kicking my internal organs". I said laughing through the pain.

Ace layed his hand on my stomach and they stopped kicking straight away.

"Really? They stopped kicking as soon as you put your hand on my stomach."
I layed my head onto Aces shoulders and laughed.

"They love me already." Ace said grinning from ear to ear, like a chesire cat.

The photoshoot picture...

We can't wait to meet our little angels