CHAPTER 4:Unlucky

I began to wake up, and thought about how I got here

I began to wake up, and thought about how I got here. The mystery guy who wouldn't tell me his name must have drugged me.

"Hello, love" he said. I jumped up from my lying position and stared into his eyes.I remembered how he was so sweet last night,it was too good to be true. 

"It's you "I said." Your the guy from last night, what did you put in my drink."

" You remembered" he said. "I put a pill in your drink that would make you sleep for a few hours, it's safe  don't worry your fine."

"Who are you and why am I here" I asked.

He smirked before answering,
" My name is Ace de Luca, love."
I stared at him blankly for a moment and then realised who he was. Ace de Luca is the leader of the Italian mafia.

I heard about him a few months ago he killed an entire gang because they stole drugs from him. Dramatic I know.

"Do you know who i am" he said.

"Yes I do now please tell me where i am" i saidholding my head from the throbbing headache I had.
"You are in Italy love"  he said to me.
What.
"What do you mean I'm in Italy, why am I here, why did you take me"!

"You will find out soon enough, love" he said before standing up and leaving.
What the fuck??

2 hours later

After crying for 2 hours and looking for away out, which I couldn't do by the way, I'm locked in this room and I'm on the top floor so I can't exactly jump off the balcony.

I was bored and so I went to look around the room incase I could find a weapon and throw it at Ace for when he comes back so I cna escape.

I couldn't find anything, there was just soaps in the bathroom that was it,  I suppose I could throw it at his head and try to run.

I picked it up just incase the opportunity came to me. I looked in  the bathroom mirror and I looked like shit. My hair looked like a mop, my makeup looked like shit and my mascara was all over my face from crying.

After a few minutes of exploring the room i finally heard a door open And I hid behind the bathroom door and had the soap in my hand ready to throw. 

I heard footsteps come towards the door but before they could come any closer I threw the soap at them and it hit them in the face. It was Ace.

I didn't wait around for his reaction and I ran past him but he tried to grab my wrist but I was gone, I guess my running skills aren't as bad as I thought.

I raced down the halls looking for somewhere to hide, but I saw the stairs and ran down them,I could hear Ace shouting something but I couldn't hear him.

His guards were now running after me trying to get me but I was too fast for them , I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the front door and I ran to it and opened it.

I ran out the door and was now in the garden, there was a driveway so I tried getting to that as it  must lead to a road. Ace's men were running towards me but I swerved half of them, right when I thought I was getting away someone came in front of me and I tripped, but luckily I didn't hit the ground.

Before I could do anything they lifted me up and put a cloth to my face. The person turned me around so I could see their face and it was him.

Ace 

"I really wish you didn't do that, love" he said.

I tried to move my face away from the cloth but it was no use.  I fainted into his arms. The last thing I remember was him picking me up bridal style and saying" Don't worry love, I got you. "