Author's Note (skip if you want XD)

Heyy guys..

I don't exactly call myself an author. But I do have something to talk about.. right now I just am not sure whether to continue the story..

I wrote this story as a way to release my emotions. Writing gives me some sort of release from stress and I never plan what I want to write beforehand. This is all spontaneous. If you noticed,I wrote this when I was really stressed and when it reached chapter 20 I was rather happy about it. I was really excited to tell you all about Indonesia. Not just for the sake of Stephan and Alexa.. but for my own personal identity.

EllaJ is fake name. I hide this story from my friends and family because I feel really awkward if they read my story, especially since this is unconventional in my culture. But we all write what we read and at that time, books like these were the hype in Wattpad. Reading them sorta inspired me to join in. 

I never thought writing was this easy and relieving for me.. But this identity could compromise my real life. Though I think this is just anxiety and paranoia getting to me. Anyway, I'm always really self-conscious about my writing and I don't have the courage to continue.

And so,my fellow readers.. this story will either be postponed.. or stopped completely. I will let you know in the next few days or so..

I am truly sorry.. I did plan previously to write an a/n after the 20th chapter to celebrate since I have never been this far.. but instead I had bad news for you all.. I am so sorry,guys.. :/

If you have any comments or thoughts, even encouragements.. please let me know. I would be willing to listen and thank you all so much for bearing and reading my work.

EllaJ