Chapter 39

So.. I am gonna try to write another character's POV. This is Stephan's POV. I hope from this you guys can understand why stephan is such a monster hehehe :3

And the photo above my dear readers, that.. is the one and only Stephan Grant XD
I hope you guys like it!

STEPHAN'S POV

I ran my hair through my fingers for the hundredth time. Fuck!

I can't believe this. Some wife I have. Why did I agree to this in the first place? Oh yeah, my parents. And for my company too. Because of my marriage I have sealed major deals with other companies.

I've lead a very strict and ordered life. Even in my company I demand rules and order to everything. Call me a control freak but that is how I play and it works. Without it my life wouldn't be so successful.

My parents and I were once very poor. But like father,like son, dad and I never gave up on building an empire. He now runs a major industry and development company and I run a major biotech company. I swore to myself that I would never lead a poor life anymore. All the things I do now,good or bad is to ensure I survive this life.

After Alexa came along everything in my life just turned to chaos. Sure I had more business deals and opportunities but I lack the solace and calm atmosphere I used to have at home.

Believe me,Alexa is a very beautiful girl. I was very much taken when I first met her. But she disobeys me at every turn. The rules I laid out weren't that difficult. I thought if she could play by them,perhaps the next four years won't be so difficult.

Unfortunately, she keeps messing up every now and then and I have to constantly take measures to ensure her obedience. First she broke simple rules,I thought she would learn eventually and she did. Then she caused my father's death. Now she looses my baby.

And I've had it with her! My last straw was when she attacked my one and only love,Elena. We met in college and those were the happiest times of my life. Unfortunately my parents did not agree of our union therefore,Alexa came into picture.

I used to mess around with chicks. Until Elena came along. She was.. perfect. I can't stand to see her hurt, especially after Alexa attacked her.

So I hurt her back by beating the shit out of her. Alexa is strong,I notice that. Why she still puts up with me,I dunno. But there is something that is driving her to keep going no matter how rough life can be.

I wanna see her break. Call me a sadist if you want but I want to see her break and loose control of her emotions in front of me. Because of me.

She is so calm and composed. Every night I take it out on her and expect to see her shattered the next day but she always gets up and makes her delicious omelettes for me every day. Like nothing ever happened.
My thoughts were raging when I exited her ward. I can't believe she lost my baby! It's her fucking job to carry it in her. It's every woman's job for fuck's sake! How can she fail in such a task? I was really looking forward to have a child. Then I can rest assured that I have an heir for the company.

I've had it with her. I am gonna do one last thing to break her.

ALEXA'S POV

"Hey,Leeya," I greet Leeya softly when she comes back in my ward. "Did you meet Stephan?" I ask.

She smiles at me, "No, he left the building before I could confront him. How are you feeling?" Typical Stephan. Perhaps this time he'll finally kill me when he returns. I thought gloomily.

"I see. I'm okay. Doctor says I can go home tomorrow morning," I tell her.

"That's good. Um, Lexie, do you want me to call your parents?" she asks. If mum and daddy finds out I couldn't keep a baby, I killed another life, they will continue to humiliate and criticise me. Perhaps its best they don't find out.