viii. instagram live

instagram: flora has gone live

"Hey everyone! How are we all doing?" Flora asked as she finished off her tea before setting the mug off camera and leaning closer to her phone to see what people were saying. The brunette settled with saying hello to the fans that were already online with her. "If you've got any questions, send them in and I'll answer the ones I know the answers too whilst I do some of my puzzle!"  Flora grinned towards the camera and started shuffling pieces of her puzzle about the table in front of her as she zeroed in on the section she neglected to finish last night.

"Hi Caitlin, the boys are around, yeah. They're all doing their own thing. I'm not sure where they are in the house to be honest with you. Harrison I think is in the kitchen cooking dinner and Tom possibly is attempting to help. Harry is upstairs working, I know that for sure!"

Flora grinned before placing another piece into her puzzle, "I'm doing a Peaky Blinders puzzle! I got sent it by Sophie who plays Ada for my birthday!" The brunette held up the lid of the box to show the audience. "It's got everyone on here, look! There's Sophie and Paul, Cillian in the middle then Helen and Harry on the end. Actually, I lied! Not everyone is here, Finn isn't on here!" Flora laughed, "Sorry hun!"

"I've had a great day, thanks Grace!" She answered another fan, "I've been in zoom meetings this afternoon and reading the scripts for season three of brassic with the cast. Which I'll be filming towards the end of summer which I'm so excited about!"

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you." Flora laughed nervously at the Marvel question, "Although I'm a better secret keeper than Tom. He's the worst." Florence cackled loudly when she heard a loud 'HEY!' come from the kitchen and Tom's approaching footsteps, before he peered round the door frame. "I maybe in the next room but I'm not deaf!"

"Marvel don't trust you for a reason darling! I'm just trying to save my neck! They want to know if I'm coming with you for this movie."  Flora stared off camera at the boy who was leaning against the door. "Sure! You're not in the movie so I don't see why you can't tell them?" He shrugged casually at his best friend.

"You would say that! I'd also like to keep future employment on the cards Holland!"  The brunette girl sighed dramatically, "Fine. But Marvel if you're watching. Please hire me again. No guys, I won't be venturing over the pond with Tom for No Way Home. Unfortunately my schedule does not line up with filming as I'll be filming series three of Brassic at the same time."

"I know I'm gutted too John! It would have been nice to do the whole trilogy! But I still had the most incredible time on the first two movies and to be apart of Tom's first big solo movies as Spiderman is a gift in itself! I know the team they have for the third are going to do a phenomenal job!"

"I don't know the plot of No Way Home! Sorry guys! And if I did, I sure as hell couldn't tell all..." Flora leant closer to the screen to see her viewer count. "All eight thousand of you. If I was unsure about telling you if I'm working on the film. I'm absolutely not telling you guys the plot! You crazy! I'd like job security in Hollywood not be blacklisted!" She laughed at the crazy suggestion she spoil the most anticipated movie of the year!

"Who's my favourite Spiderman?" Flora paused; as she looked past her phone towards the kitchen, she knew Tom could hear her from the other side of the kitchen door and knew he'd be pressed against said door after hearing her read the question out loud but she still didn't want to speak loudly and draw attention to her answer! "Dude! I live with Spiderman!!" Flora's eyes went wide as she dramatically looked straight down the camera. "Tobey IS Spiderman, for real you know. He'll always be Spiderman. Andrew -- I've got a soft spot for Andrew's Spiderman. I wish they had given him a third movie, so Peter could sort his shit out after Gwen, you know!" The girl shrugged, "However, I'd be a shitty best friend if I didn't say Tom was my favourite and I'm not just saying that because I'm 99% sure he's got his ear pressed to the kitchen door!" Flora giggled, "I think he's brilliant. They're all brilliant but Tom is my favourite!"

Flora spent the next twenty minutes finishing the section of her puzzle and answering questions from her fans and at this point of her evening, she wasn't even talking to the people anymore. She was straight up puzzling and singing quietly to herself. The viewers all calm and happily just watching the young lass sing seasons of love from rent when they heard another voice start harmonising along side Flora. 

"Five hundred, twenty five thousand, six hundred minutes. Five hundred, twenty five thousand journey's to plan. Five hundred, twenty five thousand six hundred minutes. How do you measure the life of a woman or a man?" Flora looked up from her puzzle when Tom placed a glass of wine in front of her and she sent him a bright smile before turning back to her phone, where the comments were absolutely going crazy when they realised Tom was singing off camera.

Laughing; Flora picked up her phone and got ready to say goodbye to her fans, as Tom gestured to take the glass of wine to where they were eating dinner. "You guys are WILD! I'm sure you've all got that screen recorded and I'm not confirming or denying anything! I'm being summoned for dinner, we'll do this again. Byyyyee!!!"

flora has ended her instagram live