xxxi. tmz article

FLORENCE FALCONE AND EX BOYFRIEND SPOTTED OUT IN LA TOGETHER

8th September 2021

Award winning make up artist turned actress Florence Falcone (28) was spotted leaving Nobu Los Angeles last night with ex boyfriend; Westworld actor Ben Barnes (40) nearly 18 months after they broke up.

TMZ reported the couple were on the rocks last March just before the pandemic started, with the pair announcing their split three weeks later. Are the former flames back together or are they simply just having a fling?

Barnes has been linked to Julianne Hough (33), having been spotted getting ice cream last summer where Falcone hasn't been linked to anyone since the split. Unless you count the fans shipping her with spiderman actor Tom Holland (25) who she's been friends with since childhood and also suspecting she's been with spiderman actor Andrew Garfield (38) becuase she was spotted with his co-stars once last year.

Neither parties have confirmed or denied any new romances with seemingly nothing coming of either.

Do we think Ben and Florence are back together? Do you think they'll survive the second time round?

Let us know what you think in the comments

Comments:

user1 Why y'all trying to make this into a big deal?

user2 Still the hottest couple!

user3 No one cares! Get a real job!

user4 These two remained friends so why can't they go for dinner together? It's been a long time since they split.

user5 Tom and Florence constantly shut down relationship rumours. Why you trying to make this a thing when he's with Zendaya!

user6 I can't believe they brought Garfield into this too? They'll be linking her to Tobey McGuire next!

user7 "Former flames" like it was just a quick thing! They were together for over two years and had a house together!

user8 I'm absolutely positive that these two are just friends. As they should be, there was a lot of love between the pair.

user9 Would I be mad if they got back together? No. Would I be mad if they stayed friends? No.

user10 I just want Florence to be able to date who she wants/be friends with who she wants without trash trying ruin everything!

user11 "Do you think they'll survive the second time round?" BITCH they would have survived the first time round if you and the trolls weren't so concerned with their age gap and over analysing their relationship every two minutes.

user12 Honestly the fact tmz are even reporting this like it's breaking news when they just got dinner is just ridiculous