xxxiv. multi

flora posted to her Instagram story

FLORENCE WAS LUCKY THAT SHE HAD A VERY SUPPORTIVE FRIEND/BOSS IN JOE

FLORENCE WAS LUCKY THAT SHE HAD A VERY SUPPORTIVE FRIEND/BOSS IN JOE. When it came to having a few days off to go and support her boyfriend. Andrew had asked if she would come to New York for the premiere of Tick, Tick... Boom! Which of course she wouldn't have missed for the world if it hadn't been for the fact she was in the middle of filming series four of Brassic.

When she pulled Joe aside to ask if it was possible for three days at most to fly to New York. She thought he might have said no due to him being very particular with how they filmed and didn't like going off schedule too much. So when he let out a little huff of air and told her,"Good job I fucking like you kid!"

Flora launched herself at him as she went to wrap her arms around his neck, mumbling thank you over and over into his ear as he squeezed her middle in return. "Just promise you'll get some whilst you're there, you're fucking miserable sometimes love!"

Flora cackled, pulling away to punch him in the arm. "Fuck off! I'm a ray of sunshine all the time you prick!" The two friends laughed as she wrapped her arms around him again. "But yeah, I promise!"

So now Flora found herself inside Andrew's hotel room, having left the premiere party early to avoid being seen my paps or any fans and waited for her boyfriend to return from his obligations. Already knowing he'd be a while because he was just too nice to shrug people off and return home. However this gave her the time to get out of her dress and into the silk robe she knew he loved, draping it over the dark green lingerie she had worn that evening.

Flora was just pouring their favourite wine when she heard the door go and Andrew call out her name as he rounded the corner into her eyeline. Stopping in his tracks, his mouth agape as he took in the woman in front of him. Advancing on him, Flora put down the wine glasses as she draped her arms across his shoulders.

"Hey superstar!" She grinned, pecking him on the lips as she looked up at his handsome face.

"What's all this?" Andrew's grip on her hips got tighter, pulling her into his body.

"Well." She pressed herself impossibly closer, pressing a kiss to the underside of his jaw. "I wanted my boyfriend to come home to a treat."

Kiss

"You see..."

Kiss

"I've never been so proud of him."

Kiss

"Than watching him up there."

Kiss

"Blowing everyone away with how talented he is."

Kiss

"Knowing..."

Flora's hands moved to unbuckle his belt, whipping it from his trousers and flinging it across the room before palming him through his trousers and cupping his hardening cock in her hands.

"He was coming back home to me."

She moved his hands to grab hold of her ass as she pulled herself so physically close she could feel his cock pressed against her stomach.

"I couldn't have left any quicker."

Flora whispered as Andrew finally crashed his lips against hers before throwing heron the bed, ripping his jacket off before pouncing on her. The brunette grinned at her boyfriend, as she knew she was definitely keeping good on her promise to Joe.

{authors note} Tick, Tick... Boom! Premiere was in November. Next chapter we're doing a little time jump to the No Way Home premiere which was in December??? so we're hop, skipping and jumping to the end of 2021!