xxiv. real

FLORA WAS ON HER WAY TO MEET ANDREW. Now that he was back in London, she had finished filming and currently wasn't working and neither was he, so it was the perfect opportunity to talk about the state of their relationship. Which to be fair was in a very good place since Andrew had asked her to make a go of it.

Sending a car to pick her up, Flora peered out of the window as they pulled up to a gorgeous townhouse not too far from her where she was currently living with Tom. Only thirty minutes with light traffic was a pretty much a perfect commute for her. Quickly thanking the driver, Flora headed up the stairs, where she was greeted at the front door by Andrew who was dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a comfy jumper.

Pulling her straight into his house to avoid any passers by could catch a glimpse of either of them. Andrew had her face in his hands and her body pressed up against his as he pushed her up against his front door. Kissing Andrew was something Flora didn't think she'd ever get used to or ever want to give up because he was intoxicating.

"God I've been wanting to do that since the last time I saw you" Andrew leant his forehead against hers.

"I'll gladly let you do it as much as you want." Flora sighed happily before pressing her lips to his again.

Grabbing her by the hand, Andrew pulled his girl into the living room and into his arms on his sofa. Clocking the two steaming cups of tea on coffee table, Flora turned to her older man beside her, "Is that for me? Or is it for your other girlfriend?" She smirked at his beaming face as he chuckled warmly at the brunette.

"You." Andrew pressed a kiss to her temple. "Just how you like it, brewed for five minutes and just a splash of milk."

Flora smiled warmly at him before pulling him into another kiss, mumbling about how he was the best against his lips before pulling away to grab her cup, humming as she tasted what was indeed a perfect cup of tea. The couple set into easy conversation about finishing work projects and what they had been doing this week when the topic of what they were doing next came up.

"I know for certain that I'm unemployed for a little bit until I head back to season four in like October. I've got nothing else in the pipeline. I might take a little vacation." Florence hummed in thought before taking another sip of tea.

"Come with me to Canada!" Andrew exclaimed causing Flora to choke on her brew before popping it back down.

"Sorry?"

"I head to Alberta to film my show in August. Come spend a couple of months out in Canada with me! It'll be nice to actually have my girl with me!"

Andrew was smiling so sweetly at her. Her breath catching in her throat a little as she looked into his big brown eyes. "What do you say? You reckon my girlfriend would want to spend two months making memories with me on the other side of the globe?"

"Okay."

It barely came out a whisper as she took in his reaction. "Okay?" He asked her. Flora nodded her head with a grin before Andrew tackled her into another kiss.

Andrew trapped her body underneath his on the sofa as he attacked her face with kisses. Pushing sweet kisses into her jaw and her neck before pushing his lips against her plump lips once more. "Speaking of..." Andrew mumbled in between kisses. "I've got something important to ask you." The brunette pulled away to look down at Flora's blissed out face. "I believe I'd like to say this in person." He sighed happily. "Florence Falcone would you make me super fucking happy and be my girlfriend."

Flora responded by silently running her fingers down the angles of his handsome face before reaching to run her hands into the hair at the nape of his neck and pulling him into a heated kiss.

"Is that a yes?"

"You know it's a yes Garfield!"  The brunette chuckled as she pulled him down to kiss him again. Moaning as he pressed sweet kisses into her sweet spot. Andrew pulled away briefly to look at her, an eyebrow raised at the sounds that just left his girlfriend.

The look that transpired between the two at a fleeting glance was enough for the new couple to connect again in 0.2 seconds as they started pulling each other's clothes off. Flora didn't care that they weren't in his room, seemingly neither did Andrew. She wanted him to take her right there and then and she let him as he made her cum multiple times right on his living room sofa.