lxi. real life

FLORA AND ANDREW HAD BOTH LIVED IN A BUBBLE OF ENGAGEMENT BLISS, since their return from Bali at the end of August. Having told Andrew's father, brother and best friends and Flora's family, including Giovanna and Tom. Several excited FaceTimes to Daisy and Sophie & Joe, where Sophie squealed so loud she scared the three of the them and then they cried.

A trip to see Tom and Zendaya where all four of them cried and Tom didn't let go of Flora for over five minutes as he squeezed her tonightly, the two friends crying about how happy the brunette finally was and how he couldn't wait to see her walk down the aisle in a white dress.

A tearful reunion with Sophie and Joe during a trip to LA. Joe letting out a low whistle when he clapped eyes on the ring on Flora's left hand, claiming the boy had done good as he took the brunette's hand and dangled it in front of his face dramatically l as his wife slapped his chest, ordering him to behave before pulling her into a hug her herself.

Another tearful get together when she finally saw her cousin Gi and the boys. Dougie even at the house and dramatically claiming he wasn't jealous at all to which he was greeted with a roll of his eyes even from little Buzz who had been very excited thst his Auntie Florence was marrying Spiderman!

Now that everyone they wanted to know had been informed which was indeed a very small circle of people who knew about the couple anyway. But that was months ago, they were now in the midst of planning a wedding and also a week away from their two year anniversary and she wasn't sure what they were doing for that. Neither of them knew if they were going long jevity in terms of their engagement but they knew it was going to be an intimate affair. But she wanted to celebrate next week first before continuing the stress of wedding planning.

As they pulled into Thomas' driveway, the couple both stopped for a moment before Andrew turned to her briskly. "I have a mad idea." He grabbed her hands in his, a grin etching it's way onto his handsome face.

"Yes my love. I do love a mad idea!" A matching grin appearing on Flora's face.

"Let's get married next week. Our anniversary. Just us, a registry office. Tom and Z can be out witnesses. That's all we need."

Grabbing the back of his neck, Flora pulled him into a deep kiss. Allowing her mouth to move against his, she didn't think about anything else but kissing the beautiful man in front of her. Her actions already the answer to his question.

Finally pulling away, the brunette pecked her panting man having kissed the life out of him. "Yes." She kissed him again. "Let's go tell them the news!" Flora grinned, squeezing his hand before jumping out the car, her fiancé hot on her heels.

***

THE FOUR ACTORS DISCRETELY MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH THE BACK ENTRANCE OF THE LOCAL REGISTRY OFFICE. The office a mere five minutes from Tom and Flora's place in Kingston. NDAs signed by all the staff allowed in the building the day of their anniversary as they prepared to commit themselves to one another for the rest of their lives with their best friends as witness to their love.

Standing opposite one another, his larger hands incasing her smaller ones. Flora quickly glanced over her shoulder to and caught a glimpse of Tom who was sat, tears in his eyes as he mouthed 'love you' the words falling from her mouth right back at him as Flora turned back towards Andrew and the registrar.

Flora was listening to the gentleman who was marrying her and Andrew. She promises she was but the way Andrew was looking at her, it was hard to not get lost in this beautiful brown eyes. When the registrar addressed Flora for her vows.

"Andrew when you came into my life. I was just a mere admirer of your talent. I had just got out of a relationship and I had sworn to myself I was going to spend some time by myself but then you entered my life with some force that you knocked me straight off my feet. Then on my way to meet you for the first time, I knew even from just our messages that I wanted you in my life even if you were destined to be just my friend. Then you opened the door and when you finally got over the shock. You threw yourself at me." Flora laughed. "And I knew the moment I looked into your eyes. I knew I was fu— sorry, screwed. Then two days later you kissed me and I knew I was definitely screwed!" The brunette grinned. "I thought I knew what happiness was and no disrespect to those other men but I now know what happiness is. It's laying in bed with you on a Sunday morning with a cup of tea. It's watching re-runs of friends with your head in my lap as you read over your scripts. It's cooking on a Friday evening and getting wine drunk and making out on the couch! I want this and I want it with you forever. I love you so much."

Andrew's eyes were glossy as he squeezed her hands. The couple glancing at their witness', Tom's eyes glossy as Zendaya wrapped her hand around his in an attempt to comfort him whilst they got through their vows. The registrar then announced it was Andrew's turn to go next.

"I've never been one to publicly display my relationships despite the nature of my career and people trying to worm their way in. I know you feel the same but then I met you and I've never felt more inclined to show someone off than you my beautiful Flora. I too have found true happiness; laying in bed, watching re-runs of friends, cooking and getting wine drunk and" Andrew coughed. "making out on the couch! You are the most magnificent, kind, talented, beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and I'm a lucky man to call you mine. And now I get to call you my wife and the future mother of my children. I most certainly want to do this with you forever! I love you."

"I love you too."

"Do you Florence Ruby Falcone take Andrew Russell Garfield to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward.  For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. Til death do us part."

"I do!" Flora grinned.

"Do you Andrew Russell Garfield take Florence Ruby Falcone to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward.  For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. Til death do us part."

"Ohh I most definitely do!" He laughed.

"Then by the power invested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. I may now present to you Mr and Mrs Garfield. You may now kissed the bride!"

And as Flora allowed herself to be pulled into Andrew and kissed for the first time by her husband. She could hear the hollers of Tom and Zendaya pumping through her ears. A flash pulling them apart as Zendaya held up her Polaroid with the biggest grin on her face. Turning to look back at Andrew, Flora couldn't help but press her lips against his again, her hands gripping onto the lapels of his suit jacket. God she could do this forever!

Finally pulling away, the two of them beamed at one another. Flora couldn't believe it, she was a wife and  her husband was her glorious Andrew. Her husband pressed a delicate kiss to her forehead before pulling her towards her friends who were pulling them into their arms for the biggest hug.

Ohhh this was going to be a good life.

{authors note} Omg they're married! Can you believe there is only one chapter to go!