xlvi. the graham norton show

{quick author's note} this chapter will just focus on Florence's part of the interviews and her interactions with Andrew during the episode, rather than the entire episode and everyone else's bits of the interview.
tw: little warning of almost smut at the beginning! Enjoy! x

FLORENCE WAS LESS THAN TEN MINUTES AWAY FROM MAKING HER GRAHAM NORTON DEBUT. But she was less than ready to go on national television as she threw her head against the mirror of her vanity table in her dressing room. Her hot pink manicure reaching out to grab the hair on Andrew's head, which was currently between her legs. Her ripped tights thrown somewhere in the dressing room as her boyfriend lapped at her centre, rushing to get her to cum before they had to go on tv or get caught by the poor show runner.

Florence's grip on his hair got tighter as her legs started to shake either side of his head, her head thumping agains the mirror again. "Shit. You're going to make me cum!" Florence whined.

Andrew looked up at her from between her legs, "That's kind of the whole point."  He smirked, kissing the inside of her leg before attacking her clit again, making the brunette vibrate against him.

"Fuck! You're good Garfield but we have like two minutes before someone knocks on that door and we're gonna get caught."

"Good job I only need one isn't it."  He grinned before pulling her closer to his mouth and getting to work and true to his word. Flora was cumming on his tongue in less than a minute.

Making his way up her body, he pushed his mouth against Flora's. The brunette humming as she kissed him back, pulling away to blissfully look at him. "Shit! Your hair. Let me fix it." She reached up to smooth out his lusious locks before kissing him again before he whisked himself off back to his own dressing room.

Quickly pausing at the door, Andrew turned round quickly, walking straight back over to Flora, kissing her hard, holding her face between his big hands. "Fuck! I really fucking love you. Don't know how I'm going to pretend to not know you for the next hour."

"I'm sure you'll manage Oscar nominee!"  Flora smirked, shoving him towards the door. "Now go! I need to sort myself out and see if I've got another pair of underwear in my bag seeing as you ripped the last pair off with the tights."

"Can't help it if you look good enough to eat."

Flora cackled as he slipped out the door, the brunette wizzed round to look at herself in the mirror. A soft pink glow scattered across her cheeks, as she ran a hand through her hair. When there was a knock on the door and a call of her name to make her way to the stage.

***

ROB BECKETT AND JOHANNAES RADEBE HAD ALREADY STEPPED OUT ONTO THE STAGE. As Florence waited nervously for her name to be called out, fidgeting with her hands. Andrew's presence hovered just over her shoulder, whispering softly in her ear. "Stop worrying. You're going to be fine." Before pressing a gentle kiss to the back of her shoulder before putting some distance between the two of them again.

"Our next guest, is an award winning make-up artist who worked on the Oscar winning blockbuster The Favourite and the Bafta award winning Peaky Blinders. She is now starring herself as Erin Croft in the Sky One comedy Brassic. Please welcome Florence Falcone."