lvi. multi

SWINGING HER LEG BACK OVER ANDREW. Flora threw herself into the array of pillows in the bed in their hotel suite, snuggling back into Andrew's neck. Her leg automatically hitching back over his middle, his arm round her waist pulling her closer, her face snuggled into his neck.

Andrew sighed happily. "Fuck! I love you!"

Flora nuzzled further in to his neck with a giggle. "Do you love me or do you love the fact I'll ride you into next week?"

The laugh that reverberated through his chest was loud and made Flora vibrate against him. "I love you for you. But the latter is pretty good too!"

"Correct answer!" Flora chuckled; gently reaching for his jaw and bringing him into a deep kiss. "Although I do love doing the latter with you too! Happy birthday baby." The brunette murmered, peppering kisses along his jaw. 

Reaching down; Andrew grabbed her by the face before rolling on top of her. Looking down at his girl, Andrew stared into her brown eyes and the blissed out look across her pretty face.  "Can we stay here in bed all day?" He whispered; going to kiss across her face, getting closer and closer to her mouth with each kiss.

"Whatever you want baby. It's your birthday!"

Kissing her strongly, Flora arched into Andrew's body as his hands moved up and down her body to get as physically close to her as possible as he moved further down to kiss across her neck and chest before moving back up to hover above her, so he could see her face and not even hesitating for a second before opening his mouth to ask.

"Marry me."

Flora didn't say anything. Staring at up at her handsome man to see if he was evening taking the piss out of her because if he was, that was a cruel joke. "Sorry?"

"Florence Falcone. Will you marry me?"

"Are you serious? Becuase this isn't funny if you're not!" She pouted.

"As a heart attack sweetheart. I love you so fucking much. I want to spend the rest of my life doing absolutely everything and absolutely nothing with you until we're old and grey. With our beautiful kids who are gonna speak Italian and outshine the both of us. If you'll let me. So Flora sweetheart will make me the happiest bloke on the plant and marry me?"

Flora pulled Andrew down by the nape of his neck roughly, to kiss him like she had never kissed him before. "Yes." Another kiss. "Of course I'll marry you." Flora used all her strength to flip him over so she was straddling him again. Taking a hold of his cock, she lined herself up and sunk down on to him, the couple both groaning as he filled her up again.

Leaning forward to balance her hands on his chest. Flora pressed kiss after kiss up his chest before grabbing his jaw, staring straight into his beautiful eyes. "I'd marry you a million times over if you'd let me baby. Yes. I'll always say yes." The brunette kissed him passionately, as she slowly started to lift up his cock before slamming backdown so their hips kissed again. Andrew groaned into her mouth, plantinf his feet so he could piston his hips into hers and start making good on that promise of those beautiful children he mentioned!

 Andrew groaned into her mouth, plantinf his feet so he could piston his hips into hers and start making good on that promise of those beautiful children he mentioned!

flora 20.08.22 ♾️

Liked by zendaya, hazosterfield and 16,439 others

Comments have been disabled

{authors note} SURPRISE!!! Only six more chapters to go! Only two more to write! Hope you're loving it! I'm gonna miss these two!