A Kahuna's Strength.

The two cliff faces on both sides off Ash seemed like they were closing in on him, and he found himself in a state of shock. Rowlet and Rockruff were already down, and it looked like Torracat was next. If Ash thought that Totem Lurantis was tough, then Olivia's team were merely undefeatable.

Probopass had took out Ash's team quicker then he could blink. Rowlet and Rockruff did their best, but all they could do was scratch the surface, and Torracat is fending off Probopass's assault as best he could. If only Ash could've successfully taught Torracat Double Kick, like he had hoped to. His Fire and Normal-Type attacks just couldn't do enough, but Ash couldn't dwell over it now, he needs to come up with something, anything, before its too late.

"Torracat! Get on the move!" Ash shouted, and without hesitation, Torracat bolted away from Probopass.

"You wont get away from US so easily!" Olivia taunted. "Magnet Bomb!" Probopass shot a small projectile that followed Torracat around. It latched onto his fur, then detonated. Torracat was blown back, but got up quickly. The move, while unavoidable, was weak.

"Flamethrower! Blind it!" Ash shouted, and Torracat flared his bell, then shot a large stream of fire, consuming Probopass's line of sight. "Now Flame Charge!" Torracat covered himself in flames, boosting his speed, and charged at Probopass, still blinded by fire. He rammed into Probopass, and knocked it back into a cliff face.

"Not bad" Olivia said, watching as Probopass floated back to the battlefield, visibly hurt. "I've never had a Fire-Type combo do so much damage to Probopass before! To hit so hard, even against a type that counters you... you've trained that Torracat well!"

"Thanks, although we still have some more to do if we want to take your Probopass out. Thats got to be the most durable Probopass I've ever encountered before!" Ash said back.

"Thank you. Now, back to business?" Olivia asked, rhetorically.

"I couldn't agree more." Ash stated, as his unstoppable force clashed with Olivia's immovable object once more.

"Stealth Rock!" Probopass shot a swarm of sharp, small stones that scattered across the battlefield, ready to jab the next Pokémon Ash switches to.

"Flame Charge!" Torracat charged at even higher speeds, consumed in fire, and rammed into Probopass, who had flinched from the impact, leaving Torracat an opening.

"Scratch! Hit his weak spot" Torracat rushed to Probopass's side, unsheathed his claws, and delivered a solid swipe right down Probopass's smaller heads, dealing more damage then usual.

"You know about Probopass's weak spots?" Olivia asked in surprise. "I didn't learn about them until I became a Kahuna! You're more experienced then you appear, aren't you?"

"Well,  you could say that." Ash said, nonchalantly. "I've been a Trainer for 5 years, battling for 5 years, travelling for 5 years, across 6 regions, and am currently working on my 7th. You could say I've picked up some stuff."

"Good... that's good, yes, I like that!" Olivia shouted. "Then you surely know that Probopass can learn... ZAP CANNON!"

"Zap Cannon?! Careful, Torracat! Flame Charge!" Torracat charged off once again, while Probopass prepared the powerful Electric-Type move. Torracat ran around the stage, changing his direction constantly, hoping to avoid the incoming attack.

"Powerful, and slippery too." Olivia commented. "Guess we just need to use low accuracy to our advantage. NOW!"

Probopass fired the beam of electricity directly at Torracat, but the inaccurate beam deviated to the side...

Right where Torracat dodged to. The powerful attack hit Torracat like a train, and Torracat was blown across the stage.

"TORRACAT!" Ash shouted. Torracat could hardly stand, but still got up.