six.

-Ashton-

-Ashton-

"Are you ready?"

"I told you I'm not going." I answered as he stepped into the room.

Calum groaned when he saw me sitting in front of my laptop, replying to a few emails. He finished to put on his jacket before rushing to my direction, closing my computer aggressively.

"Hey!" I yelled, quickly raising my hands up in the air. "What's your problem?!"

"Luke wants you to be there, so you will come with me."

"Luke wants me to be there?" I repeated, sounding offended. "And what about what I want?"

"Stop acting like a four years old, Ash." He rolled his eyes. "Do you have anything better to do this evening?"

I opened my mouth to speak. "I don't think so." He answered his own question. "Go put something on now, I don't want to be late."

"But-"

"Listen, stay for at least an hour, then you can go, alright?" He interrupted me. "I'll find a ride back home if you want to take the car and leave early. I told Luke we were both going, don't make me look like a fool."

"Why did you even speak on my behalf?!" I shouted as he walked away.

"You have five minutes, Ashton!" He screamed from downstairs, ignoring my statement.

I don't fucking get it.

Why does Luke want me at his fake girlfriend's birthday party?

Would she even care if I show up? I saw her once and barely spoke to her. She probably doesn't even remember who I am.

Well, either way, I don't think I have a choice.

I unwillingly got out of my chair, making my way to my wardrobe. I was already wearing my black skinny jeans, so I am going to stick to that. I paired them with a random black and white tee, as well as a black leather jacket with the word 'BABY' written on the back.

I think Calum gifted me this awhile ago for Christmas, and I never got the chance to wear it.

I kind of hate it to be honest, but I feel like it would fit this party's vibes.

"Ashton!!"

"A minute!" I sprayed some cologne on me, deciding to keep my hair messy.

I couldn't care less, to be quite frank.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror, before dashing to the front door. I grabbed a pair of white sneakers, putting them on as Calum was already on his way to get the car.

I tied my laces up, running outside so I could pop in the passenger seat.

No words can describe how much I am NOT looking forward to this thing.